January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

Couldn't this have all just been avoided if Tony Khlan didn't publicly **** on the girl on her way out?

What Hobbs and others have said about Tony Khan may be true, but the unnecessary shot at Swole basically negates all that.

He could have refuted her claims and wish he well in her future endeavors but he chose not to.

:lol: WWE seriously takes folks that were HOT as hell elsewhere and make folks not even give a single damn about them.

I ain't really into the flippy stuff anymore like I once was, but dropping the ball with Ricochet is criminal.

Outside of "Luchas", he might be one of the cleanest flyers I've ever seen. (Rey, Neville, Ibushi being the others).

Swerve is another one. So much hype/promise BEFORE he went there. They made him an afterthought.

It’s sad that they’re STILL using fake crowd noise when the crowds are back. I guess they realized that’s another part of the show they can control now

I guess they think a fake crowd that's excited for everything is better than a real crowd that reacts naturally to what they're shown

Swerve is another one. So much hype/promise BEFORE he went there. They made him an afterthought.

Swerve seemed to be finding a nice groove with Hit Row.

Then he got drafted to Smackdown, where he did absolutely nothing and was subsequently released.

Will Hobbs posted this sometime last night...

Screenshot_20220104-071116.png
this shouldnt even have to be said.

when swole said there was nobody that look like her in that locker room that was shot to every black employee at aew.

it was a top dolla move. top dolla made a rap song called black listed and tagged every black wrestler in the industry except for anybody in aew

lio rush had to check him on that.

its a fight that must be won but certain people have their own selfish motives.

Couldn't this have all just been avoided if Tony Khlan didn't publicly **** on the girl on her way out?
That and actually taking a step back and looking at his show and realize what she was saying instead of going the Meek Mill route with reactionary Twitter fingers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom