January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

Thought they'd hold off Bob E/Brock til Mania. Probably gonna be Roman/Brock then.

FIMz4hpUYAIqPcj

i thought you liked sports entertainment?

Well yea but to an extent.

When Undertaker "shot thunder" on his casket and disappeared, i thought it was moronic and that was like 30 years ago.

But that's the Undertaker.

Ethan Page is well.....Ethan Page.

Last edited:
Watching some clips from Raw.

Looks like we're finally getting Black Squirtle vs. Brock at the Rumble.

Seems like Big E is gonna be pushed to win the Rumble.

Wonder what the plan is for THOTT now?

It's time I say this, Okada is overrated to me. Any match I've seen of his is the same. Starts off mad slow and then it's drawn out to 30/40/50 minutes and for what. He'll get in some drop kicks, some clotheslines and a tombstone. I just don't see the fascination.

It's time I say this, Okada is overrated to me. Any match I've seen of his is the same. Starts off mad slow and then it's drawn out to 30/40/50 minutes and for what. He'll get in some drop kicks, some clotheslines and a tombstone. I just don't see the fascination.
okada tricked yall. me and plvn been saying for years

Watching some clips from Raw.

Looks like we're finally getting Black Squirtle vs. Brock at the Rumble.

Seems like Big E is gonna be pushed to win the Rumble.

Wonder what the plan is for THOTT now?
I'd like to see Seth Freakin take on this iteration of Reigns but he's on Raw now. Maybe he could win the Rumble?

Drew Mac is probably a candidate since they likely want to give him a big win in front of a crowd since he never got IT 2 years ago.

Brock going to end up making his way back into the picture with Roman at some point here. Maybe Bob E takes the belt off him at the Rumble and he focuses on Big Dong.

I said this to Case Case years ago, but you can say this about damn near any wrestler.

Most folks have a formula/structure.

If you see anyone enough, you can see it. No matter how great that person is.

I think NJPW has just beating Okada over the viewer's heads for the last 7 years that folks are tired of HIM and that, "This needs to be 35+ mins to be a real main event" NJPW style.

Will Hobbs posted this sometime last night...

Screenshot_20220104-071116.png

I see more and more people are studying under that Seth Rollins coaching tree.

I love how TK disrespected Big Swoles and people (Black People) have to come to his defense.

Couldn't be me.

Back
Top Bottom