January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

I remember when I wanted to cross attending a Royal Rumble off the bucket list. Maybe another Wrestlemania since I haven't been to one since 26.

Now I'm like
hhh4.png
about it. I'm good

I still don't understand what happened with Scorpion Sky and that brass ring thing he won. Thought he was doing good work and trending the right way.

I still don't understand what happened with Scorpion Sky and that brass ring thing he won. Thought he was doing good work and trending the right way.

I mean hes a good worker but he's generic.

Also, he isn't believable as a heel.

Doesn't help he's with that goof Ethan Page either.

watch your mouth! ethan page is a superstar! ethan should have went to wwe or stayed in tna. he left tna cuz he wanted to be a solo star. then aew puts him in another tag team.

scorpio sky like you said is generic. plus everyone would hate on him anyways because hes brandi's blood cousin

He wasn't a heel when he won the brass ring though. Was over as a babyface and getting good reactions.

I agree he is a bit generic though. And yeah, that Ethan Page dude is terrible.

watch your mouth! ethan page is a superstar! ethan should have went to wwe or stayed in tna. he left tna cuz he wanted to be a solo star. then aew puts him in another tag team.

scorpio sky like you said is generic. plus everyone would hate on him anyways because hes brandi's blood cousin

Fam, Ethan Page "wrestled" himself on PPV and "won" by "ripping his own heart out".

Back
Top Bottom