January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

For context, this was in response to that person calling him a predator because of a picture he took with Riho when she was younger

Definitely not the ideal way to respond tho :lol:

Just gotta ignore those obsessive cretins trying to get a rise

For context, this was in response to that person calling him a predator because of a picture he took with Riho when she was younger

Definitely not the ideal way to respond tho :lol:

Just gotta ignore those obsessive cretins trying to get a rise
if i see aew botches name in any post i aint even looking at it. the absolute worst kind of wwe "fan"

if i see aew botches name in any post i aint even looking at it. the absolute worst kind of wwe "fan"
You just gotta take them dudes with a grain of salt, laugh at the content, and keep it moving..All them botch accounts are funny and clearly deranged..

Did anyone watch that NWA:TNA:TotalNonstopActioniMPACTWrestling ppv?..Twitter says it was a solid show, but I'd rather take the opinion of a trusted NTWT'er..I seen a picture of Jordynn and her hubby Gresham both holding belts..They're the exact same size!!!!!

he'll be hated by the elderly guys in this thread soon enough because all wrestlers have to be serious.

I know Cornette has said he doesn't want to see any of his matches because "I like him right now, and if I watch one of his matches I know I won't any more" lol.

Funny thing about it is, he does a bunch of the same sht people in here do. Purposely messes up people's names, A&W, etc.

he'll be hated by the elderly guys in this thread soon enough because all wrestlers have to be serious.

i think alot of guys in here are loyal to the wwe product so they instantly frown upon anything non wwe affiliated.

They dont get IT unless its under the macmeehan umbrella of brands.

danhausen is ******* hilarious.

i enjoy the humor and weirdness of his gimmick.

Back
Top Bottom