January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

Let my man Big Langston get a real chase. Made him the champ originally pretty abrupt.

Let my man Big Langston get a real chase. Made him the champ originally pretty abrupt.
Well they were building him up when he was on Smackdown to eventually dethrone Roman, but then they moved him to Raw so not sure what “real chase” is in for him at this point in his career.

As soon as I heard that Brock was going to be in the WWE title picture I know that was it for Big E.

Bro didn’t have 1 memorable win as champion, my man won the title on Raw and then couldn’t get 1 main event title win at a PPV.

What a stupid *** company

Wasn’t big e pinned 4 times in random matches since he won? Lol

everything they do is to benefit roman's storylines.

not sure what the hell is wrong with vince.

D18E13A0-B9E3-4D36-9DB6-92A965D3DFCC.jpeg

Once I saw that image on Big-E ig I knew he was toasted. WWE never looked at him seriously

Straight up Becky/Bianca SummerSlam vibes. E going to end up in a random tag team with Omos next.

Langston gonna be just fine :pimp:

Basement Dweebs gotta overreact though, which is par for the course.

just saw the results and heard about roman
so him coming down with covid and vince went with taking the title off Big E

E was loosing that title regardless. Big E vs Lashley will be at Mania. Brock/Roman will get the chance to finish out their program.

Roman health is most important here. Brock losing the title at Rumble in a multi man match with Roman costing him the title.

Just my thought but time to put E back on the chase.

So if this accidentally tweeted graphic was true Big E was supposed to win then they changed it

That be crazy to see if they have Brock do both shows but I feel like SD up to the Rumble spotlight will be all on Sasha vs Charlotte until Roman is back.

Take the IC title off of Nak and let Sami be a STAR of SD!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom