January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

They gotta turn E after this. Tried to please the fans blah blah blah, no one takes me seriously etc time for an attitude change.
No one is going to take a goofy comedy guy seriously as the WWE Champ. That's not on him but he'll get blamed for not drawing. He has to get the scent of unicorns and pancakes off of him. And he can imo but the thing is when Vince sees you one way it's damn near impossible for him to change his mind and the writers prefer writing goofy comedy anyway to appeal to him anyway.
i dont think theres no redeeming his main event run.

pinned cleanly by roman

pinned cleanly by brock

didnt he also lose to seth or ko while being champ?

roman getting covid really ****** everything up

i believe the plan all along was for heyman to screw brock at day 1 and align himself with roman then rock comes back to challenge roman as head of table for either rumble or mania probably mania.

rumble would probably be another screwjob on brock or drew galloway

Big E is a great example (unfortunately) of when you book a wrestler like a star, they will be treated as such.

When you get booked like a chump, you get treated as such.

Folks told us that Big E being presented (or allowed to be presented) as a goofball had no bearing on how seriously folks would take him.

At the end of the day, "HAving a more serious gimmick" never hurt anyone at the top of the card.

Word to Big Case Case

They gotta turn E after this. Tried to please the fans blah blah blah, no one takes me seriously etc time for an attitude change.
No one is going to take a goofy comedy guy seriously as the WWE Champ. That's not on him but he'll get blamed for not drawing. He has to get the scent of unicorns and pancakes off of him. And he can imo but the thing is when Vince sees you one way it's damn near impossible for him to change his mind and the writers prefer writing goofy comedy anyway to appeal to him anyway.

Nah, keep him as a slight goofball. "It's just wrestling" is what we were told.

Last edited:
brock anderson started training to wrestle in march. 3 months later he was on dynamite looking like a fat sloppy *** hole in a saggy diaper winning in a tag match

but big swole just wasnt good enough.

Seems like the AEW Defense Army will make sure to burn anyone at the stake who's not at all times on their knees sucking up to Tony Khan, AEW the bucks and Omega.

Honestly, can we blame them?

WWE has been garbage for so long that any glimmer of hope for a true competitor will be valued by any means necessary.

It's similar to those that convinced themselves they were no longer buying 2k in favor of Live over the course of the last 4 years. (When Live has even been released)

h7aeqhoy5e981.jpg

This is ALL Toni Storm's fault.

Because she can't handle being in the main vent, Sasha has to wrestle Charlotte as 2 people.

Now look at whats happened.

I hope Toni Storm gets beat by Tenille Dashwood or something.

Honestly, can we blame them?

WWE has been garbage for so long that any glimmer of hope for a true competitor will be valued by any means necessary.

It's similar to those that convinced themselves they were no longer buying 2k in favor of Live over the course of the last 4 years. (When Live has even been released)
Exactly, I became a wrestling fan because of the art of wrestling. WWE seriously is out of ideas and it shows it.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom