January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldberg squashed Lesnar in 2 minutes. Don't see how this hurts Kofi.

Who's to say they don't have another match?

Cmon man kofi is never getting another shot at Brock.

If anything New Day gets moved to raw and him and Seth have a story around the universal title.

This is FOX wanting headlines and making sure they get the regular sports viewers.

When Kofi beat Randy Orton, at Clash of Champions, his storyline with the title was done. That was the ultimate culmination of Kofi Kingston, giving Orton his come-uppance 10 years later.

He had a long title run, it culminated where it was suppose to be. There is no other storyline for Kofi as Champion. This is the perfect way to transition to that.

Show how dominant Lesnar is, only to show there is one MORE dominant that him.

I am hyped for Lesnar vs Velazquez.
Not bad, rook. Not bad.

In fact, people should be happy Kofi lost. do you not see the crowd turning on him? Now that Brock squashed him, all the Kofi hate is gone.

Now it's outrage on his behalf.

Now we can get a probably better stoyline of Kofi trying to recover from this. We get to see his demise, then his journey back, whether it be via face or heel...it is better then the continuance of this now stale Championship run.

I love Kofi, I cried when he finally won the title. He got a good build to win the title, a long run, succeeded n defeating his life-long nemesis.

There is no point for him to have the title anymore. If he lost to Brock competively, the outrage wouldnt be what it is now. Now people into Kofi again.

Really think about it and save your anger, this is great for Kofi.

@
In fact, people should be happy Kofi lost. do you not see the crowd turning on him? Now that Brock squashed him, all the Kofi hate is gone.

Now we can get a probably better stoyline of Kofi trying to recover from this. We get to see his demise, then his journey back, whether it be via face or heel...it is better then the continuance of this now stale Championship run.

I love Kofi, I cried when he finally won the title. He got a good build to win the title, a long run, succeeded n defeating his life-long nemesis.

There is no point for him to have the title anymore. If he lost to Brock competively, the outrage wouldnt be what it is now. Now people into Kofi again.

You have a bright future, young man.

EGFNpT8W4AEDcoW.jpeg

reactions warranted. i was basically sleep and now i can't gts.

Damn they really did Kofi like that on the premiere of a trash network man. I didn't expect him to win but I mean even Balor didn't look like a chump vs Brock. What makes it worst is Rey brought out future Dominic and Brock looked like he **** his pants immediately after washing my man in 1.5 seconds :smh:

source.gif

It’s just damn disrespectful to squash him like that for what? A match between 2 guys that happened 9 years ago?

Enjoy UFC on Fox I mean Smackdown on FOX :smh:

One last thing...

If Kofi beat Brock, the natural next storyline wuld be Kofi vs Ali... yes, no denying that would prolly be good. But be realistic Brock vs Cain is more important. For tv, for ratings, for talk, for a battle against AEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom