January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, people should be happy Kofi lost. do you not see the crowd turning on him? Now that Brock squashed him, all the Kofi hate is gone.

Now it's outrage on his behalf.

Now we can get a probably better stoyline of Kofi trying to recover from this. We get to see his demise, then his journey back, whether it be via face or heel...it is better then the continuance of this now stale Championship run.

I love Kofi, I cried when he finally won the title. He got a good build to win the title, a long run, succeeded n defeating his life-long nemesis.

There is no point for him to have the title anymore. If he lost to Brock competively, the outrage wouldnt be what it is now. Now people into Kofi again.

Really think about it and save your anger, this is great for Kofi.
i will give ur optimism a chance.

Not pleased with Tom Phillips moving to NXT UK. IMO he’s a better commentator than Vic who isn’t ready yet

In fact, people should be happy Kofi lost. do you not see the crowd turning on him? Now that Brock squashed him, all the Kofi hate is gone.

Now it's outrage on his behalf.

Now we can get a probably better stoyline of Kofi trying to recover from this. We get to see his demise, then his journey back, whether it be via face or heel...it is better then the continuance of this now stale Championship run.

I love Kofi, I cried when he finally won the title. He got a good build to win the title, a long run, succeeded n defeating his life-long nemesis.

There is no point for him to have the title anymore. If he lost to Brock competively, the outrage wouldnt be what it is now. Now people into Kofi again.

Really think about it and save your anger, this is great for Kofi.

garbage trash *** daniele bryan had a 'competitive' match vs borck

if that bum can get that, tell me why kofi cant and i should be happy about that

We all knew Brock was winning that’s not the point. My man kof couldn’t even get one kick out ? Not even a punch ? A kick to the shin ? A poke ? This guy was your champion for 6 months. It’s comical at this point

#ThisIsWhatNTWTwanted
#YallsCompany

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. imma need you to pull up the KofiDrawing.jpg one last time to sum up that match...
1-C678-D10-094-D-4559-8-A66-C86955-DAF0-DB.jpg

kofi had a hell of a chase and buildup and had the title 6 months. gave fans one of the best WM moments, became one of the faces of the company, traveled the work, went back to his homeland, made numerous tv appearances, etc. it was entertaining but started to get stale

in my opinion, him dropping the title and losing like that isn't even a big deal. forgot which wrestler said this, but if you can't swallow your pride and do the "job" then you are in the wrong business

wouldn't be surprised if he gets his hands on the title again

I think that's over simplifying it a little. I'm saying it was a shtty thing to do to have that reign end with 1 single F5, and more than a little disrespectful to have it be over in 4.5 seconds.
I feel like saying anything is "disrespectful" is a bit odd when IT comes to professional wrestling. But that is MY opinion.

Coffee had an incredible run and did the job to the biggest name in the company. IT isn't like he lost to some scrub.

kofi had a hell of a chase and buildup and had the title 6 months. gave fans one of the best WM moments, became one of the faces of the company, traveled the work, went back to his homeland, made numerous tv appearances, etc. it was entertaining but started to get stale

in my opinion, him dropping the title and losing like that isn't even a big deal. forgot which wrestler said this, but if you can't swallow your pride and do the "job" then you are in the wrong business

wouldn't be surprised if he gets his hands on the title again

Even the root beer guy gets IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom