January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff DC you get IT. Not these dudes in here sounding “silly”.
Yea, Brock crushed him like he was a little boy at "Beast from the East" PPV from The Japans.

Not sure why this should be THAT much different.

Kofi had a decent run (Time Wise), so to SIMPLY be completely sour over it based on this match is short sighted.

I get it though, if that was your hero, it looked disrespectful.

Yea, Brock crushed him like he was a little boy at "Beast from the East" PPV from The Japans.

Not sure why this should be THAT much different.

Kofi had a decent run (Time Wise), so to SIMPLY be completely sour over it based on this match is short sighted.

I get it though, if that was your hero, it looked disrespectful.

On top of that, Kofi prolly was like

“Yo, as long as I beat Orton idgaf what happens to me”

but man that show’s ending confirmed that I will NOT be watching as much with the way their going with their product. This **** has Vince’s name written all over it

0D0499DC-DF15-4D94-825E-51C9CFFA69D2.jpeg

So Brock is scared of a flabby Cain Velasquez?
I get it. He lost to him in real life mma but he should of tried to get himself in some
Kind of shape for it to be believable

Ok, I will tell you. Because you're an idealist and just because Kofi had a great championship run, you think he deserves to lose his title with class.

Well, reality is, beating Kofi within seconds means alot more for Brock then having any type of match with him. It means more than Kofi having any offense, because Brock and his story is more important then Kofi right now, that's why.

It doesn't matter if Kofi deserves a fair defeat, it's not what is best for whatever story they are doing.

If you want a happy ending all the time, go watch some Pixar films.

well i didnt expect a happy ending. As soon as they announced this match, i knew his reign was over.

My problem isnt with kofi losing. It's how it was done that I think is trash

but it doesnt matter. Im going back to not watching the weekly joints again lol

Truthfully I think they shot themselves in the foot.

There was money in an eventual Kofi/Big E program, if done right.

Brock/Cain certainly doesn’t need a title involved to be a big match. I’d be okay if Cain coming out led to Brock being distracted and Kofi retaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom