January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

what is even on friday nights these days? Does ABC still have something similar to TGIF?

Smackdown's job is to basically beat the **** out of everything else on TV during that time slot, which should absolutely happen, and clearly did last night. If folks are home watching TV on a Friday night, Fox wants it to be on their channel.

Only problem they're going to have is when ESPN starts doing their Friday night NBA games.

Rey not from NY confirmed
A90A90B7-0A69-4E0B-AF5D-252E35193ED5.jpeg

Charlotte not about allow her future baby daddy be put to the side by some washed UFC guy.

I can understand Brock squashing Kofi for looks purpose and all that but at least let it the man get some offense in. Like at this point you can’t have Kofi on SD going forward because you just squashed him to the new viewers. And yeah it’s a personal thing to for me as well. His run was good and I was looking to see how this match can have Brock win the strap and still help kofi long term. Again I just hope now this means he gets drafted to Raw and can get a Universal title run too.

Bayley was wildin out on her IG last night. I think she found out she’s wrestling Charlotte Sunday and just let loose at some bar:lol:

I want to believe this is Fox execs wanting to use Dana’s washed legends. But I feel this is a sign of what FOX is going to do with their billions. Get names so they can get headlines on SportsCenter and tweets from ESPN.

:rofl:

SD with overwhelmingly solid ratings on a Friday night on a new network and Raw had a little more than it’s usual. Very interesting.

Charlotte not about allow her future baby daddy be put to the side by some washed UFC guy.

I can understand Brock squashing Kofi for looks purpose and all that but at least let it the man get some offense in. Like at this point you can’t have Kofi on SD going forward because you just squashed him to the new viewers. And yeah it’s a personal thing to for me as well. His run was good and I was looking to see how this match can have Brock win the strap and still help kofi long term. Again I just hope now this means he gets drafted to Raw and can get a Universal title run too.

Bayley was wildin out on her IG last night. I think she found out she’s wrestling Charlotte Sunday and just let loose at some bar:lol:

I want to believe this is Fox execs wanting to use Dana’s washed legends. But I feel this is a sign of what FOX is going to do with their billions. Get names so they can get headlines on SportsCenter and tweets from ESPN.

:rofl:
What if Cane is actually good though?

He's only 37, which makes him younger than Brock, AJ, Daniel Bryan, Kofi, Miz, Rey, Roode, Samoa Joe, Ziggler, Truth, Orton, and Nakamura.

spanish announcers stay hype

good listen if you have some time to kill
mox discussing how much it felt like a team effort backstage in comparison to wwe's corporate environment
guy asking question in the audience referring NXT as "Next" :lol:
Jericho throwing shade at the "evil empire" for not being able to throw a show in NY area and saying they would sell that show out in an hour :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom