January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
Son got swerved with the adoption angle!

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

:rofl: the swerve was relief though b/c had that been her biological mom then there was absolutely no way she wasn't getting piped out by some black fella.

I can’t lie I’m not mad at the opening promo from aldis

Thought this was a strong prompt. This is my first time watching any of these people and I like the way it started. May need to go watch the old stuff on the network too.

Smackdown was running on FS2 I think this is the third time I’ve seen it rerun

I’m watching it now. Love what creative did with the retro presentation. That commercial for wrestling college was awesome.
Not a bad one hour of wrasslin’ to watch when nothing else is on. I’m liking all these streaming shows now. More reason to drop the wwe network for a few months.
Man, thanks for convincing me to watch.

This was worth my time tonight.

I messed with the old school feel, graphics, studio, presentation, promo (location) style, and the sqush matches.

This was really really good.

They know they can't compete with those other companies doing arena/big venue shows so they might as well stay here with the studio atmosphere.

This was REALLY good man

Man, thanks for convincing me to watch.

This was worth my time tonight.

I messed with the old school feel, graphics, studio, presentation, promo (location) style, and the sqush matches.

This was really really good.

They know they can't compete with those other companies doing arena/big venue shows so they might as well stay here with the studio atmosphere.

This was REALLY good man
Really smart way to differentiate their brand. I was surprised because I thought Vince owned NWA. Had no idea Billy corgan was behind this.

I just started powerrrr myself. Really liked Nicks opening promo. Channeling his inner flair talking about his jag haha.

Like him or hate him Cornette gives that old school feel on commentary and he knows how to sell the story being told in the ring.

I just started powerrrr myself. Really liked Nicks opening promo. Channeling his inner flair talking about his jag haha.

Like him or hate him Cornette gives that old school feel on commentary and he knows how to sell the story being told in the ring.
Looking at that avatar, man we need a miracle to happen because I need to see that match happen before Liger is done. They owe us one man.

The it’s still real to me commercial :lol: nwa pretty entertaining.main event was good But could’ve had a better finish.. and how this chick caught the mean clothesline and shook it off a minute later:lol:.. overall good show I will watch every week

Cliff notes?

- Grew up with a drug abusing white mom who dated white men that mentally and physically abused her and her siblings
- Got (racially) teased at school (and by her mom’s boyfriends) for being the only brown girl
- Says her biological dad raped her mom (she’s the only mixed one among her siblings), but didn’t report it because she was violating parole for something
- Got adopted by a white family when she was 9 (mom couldn’t afford to keep her and her younger sister and was in-and-out of prison)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom