January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Grew up with a drug abusing white mom who dated white men that mentally and physically abused her and her siblings
- Got (racially) teased at school (and by her mom’s boyfriends) for being the only brown girl
- Says her biological dad raped her mom (she’s the only mixed one among her siblings), but didn’t report it because she was violating parole for something
- Got adopted by a white family when she was 9 (mom couldn’t afford to keep her and her younger sister and was in-and-out of prison)

So has she come to learn about / love her Blackness? ( @Bad Moon Rison - @ninjahood )

Looking at that avatar, man we need a miracle to happen because I need to see that match happen before Liger is done. They owe us one man.

Man I wanna see it one more time too. I really wish we could. I watched their Starrcade '96 match last night and its so good. Love seeing those two going at it being 20 years younger. I was really hoping we would get a one on one match in NJPW when Rey was over there last year. Another I would have loved to see if Muta/Mysterio. I watched their tag match the other day of Vampiro/Muta vs Rey/Juvi and it just doesnt live up to what I would have wanted to see. Plus with Sting running in at the end the finish was wack.

Last edited:
Man I wanna see it one more time too. I really wish we could. I watched their Starrcade '96 match last night and its so good. Love seeing those two going at it being 20 years younger. I was really hoping we would get a one on one match in NJPW when Rey was over there last year. Another I would have loved to see if Muta/Mysterio. I watched their tag match the other day of Vampiro/Muta vs Rey/Juvi and it just doesnt live up to what I would have wanted to see. Plus with Sting running in at the end the finish was wack.

I will just post this tweet I sent them last night.

I watched their match from 96 as well. I watched it last night.

Not sure if you are spying on my activity but please stop.

Probably gonna peep the NWA show and maybe half the Impact matches. I’ve been seeing various NWA promos and like the direction and feel of it. Want nothing to do with the Rock N Roll Express though

I will just post this tweet I sent them last night.

I watched their match from 96 as well. I watched it last night.

Not sure if you are spying on my activity but please stop.

would be great if they can make it happen. and no spying. just a simular taste. Gonna go back and watch some of the older Sting/Muta matches tonight. I remember watching some of them as a kid but I know they had some classic battles with each other. Do you have any specific Mysterio/Ultimo Dragon match to recommend?

Late Nite NTWT

mase-gif.gif

- Grew up with a drug abusing white mom who dated white men that mentally and physically abused her and her siblings
- Got (racially) teased at school (and by her mom’s boyfriends) for being the only brown girl
- Says her biological dad raped her mom (she’s the only mixed one among her siblings), but didn’t report it because she was violating parole for something
- Got adopted by a white family when she was 9 (mom couldn’t afford to keep her and her younger sister and was in-and-out of prison)
Based off these cliff notes it seems that she has had a more negative experience w/ white ppl outside of being a rape baby. Why be ashamed of/ dismissed her blackness especially when basically everyone, but her knew that what she was? Yes she's mixed, but she's like black. If she gets arrested the ethnic description would be "black." She got bullied because she was black. I never understood the yearn for inclusion w/ the ppl that ultimately tear you down.

would be great if they can make it happen. and no spying. just a simular taste. Gonna go back and watch some of the older Sting/Muta matches tonight. I remember watching some of them as a kid but I know they had some classic battles with each other. Do you have any specific Mysterio/Ultimo Dragon match to recommend?
i feel like this is the one everybody knows:

Based off these cliff notes it seems that she has had a more negative experience w/ white ppl outside of being a rape baby. Why be ashamed of/ dismissed her blackness especially when basically everyone, but her knew that what she was? Yes she's mixed, but she's like black. If she gets arrested the ethnic description would be "black." She got bullied because she was black. I never understood the yearn for inclusion w/ the ppl that ultimately tear you down.

She had no sense of culture/being black. Think she just wanted to fit in to stop the bullying.

Column: Hulk Hogan hopes to return for one final WWE match at WrestleMania

Hogan is still holding out hope for one more match after his back surgery. His full-time wrestling career ended years ago, but he has already had conversations with WWE chairman and chief executive Vince McMahon about having one last match, possibly at WrestleMania 36, which will take place in his hometown of Tampa next year.
“I talked to Vince, and I said I really don’t know if I could live with myself knowing my last match was with TNA [Total Nonstop Action Wrestling],” he said. “If I can get fixed, I pray I can have one more match. I told Vince, ‘When I get through this back surgery, I’m going to get in the best shape of my life and we’re going to talk about me having one last retirement match.’ “

So who would Hogan want to face in his final match in his hometown at WrestleMania, the event he and McMahon helped popularize beginning in 1985?
“I’d love for it to be against Vince,” he said. “I had such a great time with him in the ring at WrestleMania 19. I had no idea what to expect from him, but he’s a great bad guy. His timing is great. I loved wrestling him, but everything he does hurts. When you’re in the ring with someone and they’re hurting you, you kind of pinch them on the wrist, and the whole match I was doing that to Vince. I was like, ‘Vince, take it easy!’ Everything he does hurts, but I’d like to get in the ring with him one more time for my last match. That would be perfect.”

Naaaaaa. We good. We dont want to see that

Column: Hulk Hogan hopes to return for one final WWE match at WrestleMania

Naaaaaa. We good. We dont want to see that

If it does happen, hopefully it’s against either Brock, Seth, or Sasha, cause it would guarantee being his last match.

Somebody say something 'bout some Sting?..
Sting Rafters.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom