nxt 2 hours
aew dynamite 2 hours
aew dark 1 hour
tna impact 2 hours
nxt uk 1 hour
nwa 1 hour
mlw 1 hour

oh joy

Somebody say something 'bout some Sting?..
Sting Rafters.gif

Indeed. He's in my personal top 5 all time favorites. Remember as a kid trying to get my pops to take me up to Indianapolis cuz he was advertised for a Nitro in the paper and we had plans to do so till he ended up having to work that night. Never got to see him in person, damn shame.

Just in referance to that specific match he ran in lights flashing hit vamperio and muta with a bat and then it went dark and ran out and was gone. Disco pushed mysterio over from the outside for the cover and get the win for him and juvi. '00 wasnt the best of times haha

Indeed. He's in my personal top 5 all time favorites. Remember as a kid trying to get my pops to take me up to Indianapolis cuz he was advertised for a Nitro in the paper and we had plans to do so till he ended up having to work that night. Never got to see him in person, damn shame.

Just in referance to that specific match he ran in lights flashing hit vamperio and muta with a bat and then it went dark and ran out and was gone. Disco pushed mysterio over from the outside for the cover and get the win for him and juvi. '00 wasnt the best of times haha

Sting in my personal Top 3 as well..Never got to see Surfer Sting in person, but I did get to see Crow Sting in action a couple times when WCW came to Dayton..Met him in the lobby of the Marriott the wrestlers were staying at..Dude was the only one (besides Ron Misteries' whiny a s s) that wasn't drunk..Got to see his HOF induction a couple years ago, in part, thanks to the homie @22stylez ..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @King of Trash Style D deleted @EveryoneElseWhosOldEnoughToRememberTheGoldenEraOfWrestling ..

So much to say about this..Love the studio show..Love the bright blue mat..Love the International flags hanging from the rafters..Love the old school graphics..Love the cheesy theme music..Love the lighting..Love the camera positions/angles..Love the squash matches..

And I need one of them NWA shirts..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @King of Trash Style D deleted @EveryoneElseWhosOldEnoughToRememberTheGoldenEraOfWrestling ..

So much to say about this..Love the studio show..Love the bright blue mat..Love the International flags hanging from the rafters..Love the old school graphics..Love the cheesy theme music..Love the lighting..Love the camera positions/angles..Love the squash matches..

Big Case!

The flags were vicious man. This just feels RIGHT for ME.

This will be my #1 show to watch each week.

Big Case!

The flags were vicious man. This just feels RIGHT for ME.

This will be my #1 show to watch each week.

I swear it felt like I was 10 yrs old and it was 1988 all over again..Very solid show..The in ring action was better than anything on wrestling tv last week..

If you find the shirt, let me know where I can find it. I feel like I need one too. But I also don't need anymore BLACK ( @Bend_The_Knee ) shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom