January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Pam.
1571842987037.png

1571843628352.gif

So again I ask,

Is Joey Janela supposed to be takenas a serious Aew World Champ Contender?

Already, we have had many randoms in the title hunt, which makes the belt "All Inclusive."

10 Count Man
Janela
Darby Allins
Pac
Hangman
Moxley

So everyone gets a shot?

On top of AnW's scatter brained booking, it's amazing just how basic Kenny has been without guys like Okada, Tanahashi, and Naito to carry him..Dude is a great athlete, but without a true wrestler across the ring from him he's just seem like "some guy"..He don't have IT..

Hes not a star. He's the guy that wrestles the star but can hold up in his end. Plus other factors

Damn, Becky was looking GOODT in here recent pics. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Lemme get this out the way right now, D Fly D Fly

Please be respectful. :emoji_confused:

Really shouldn't have watched that La Parka clip. The loud thud when he landed on the floor. :sick:

Hope he makes a swift recovery.

WTF is wrong with that poor woman's butt?..

She suffers from a severe case of longbackitis.

This is more like it.
1571845405785.png

Not wasting my money this year. Until they do a massive update to universe mode(only mode I play) imma pass. D Fly D Fly got me interested in outer world tho.

Yeah man I was really looking forward to running with the new entries in Universe like my Black Cheerio, The Bro, Rhea Ba Good Io, and #TeamToni.

Not to mention the garbage Originals DLC they introduced this year, which is just cosplay reskins of wrestlers already in the game.

Can't justify getting 2K20 unless it's on a steep discount.

WWE is just coming off a PPV where a Hell in a Cell match where anything goes, was ended by ref stoppage, so at least 2K20 is realistic

Jesus Christ. :rofl::rofl::rofl::smh:

danger style danger style ihust1e ihust1e
WWE 2k20 going back to back weeks as jobbers of the week

2K20 can remain in the title for the foreseeable future.

The only way it should change if Charly goes on another scamming circuit or 2K21 drops, whichever is first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom