January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tunnel vision because people have already started to write off NXT USA as well but I know that doesn't fit the AEW vs. Everyone Narrative.

NXT has been around for years and AEW has been around for a month and you are treating them as if they are at the same place in their growth

So thank you for illustrating my point

NXT has been around for years and AEW has been around for a month and you are treating them as if they are at the same place in their growth

So thank you for illustrating my point
Half-Truth

NXT on USA is "new." We can't view the history of them being on the Network as anything but HISTORY.

AEW vs. NXT is the new battle.

People are writing off BOTH companies already.

So again, go somewhere with the, "Rules are different for AEW" as if they are the only ones that people jump to conclusions about with their piss poor decision making.

Case Case
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style

I just wonder how vocal Jim Ross is during those production meetings @ AEW.

EVERY week on his podcast, he states, "NOTHING good comes from the talent being put in creative positions." BUt he has to work in a(nother) company where it is taking place.

Oh so now folks want wait and see meanwhile storylines/feuds/new gimmicks get bashed within 5 minutes in the WWE.

Brother, I come in peace.

Let me talk to you for a second.

To me every promotion like WWE, NXT, ROH, NJPW, AEW, MLW, etc. are like the planets in a solar system. We are like astronauts and our remotes/phones/TV's are our modes of transportation to these planets. Each planet has its own "inhabitants" if you will. Now you can make one or two of these planets your home or you can visit all these planets and enjoy the wrestling each planets have to offer.
*Failed Drug Test*

Half-Truth

NXT on USA is "new." We can't view the history of them being on the Network as anything but HISTORY.

AEW vs. NXT is the new battle.

People are writing off BOTH companies already.

So again, go somewhere with the, "Rules are different for AEW" as if they are the only ones that people jump to conclusions about with their piss poor decision making.

Who is writing off NXT that wasn't fatigued with the product before it moved to USA?

Since you still want to pretend that they're both at the same position in the race

danger style danger style shes trying to get her title back

Man everytime we think there is a new JoTW, Charly comes through like

giphy.gif

She is the gift that keeps on giving :pimp:
rejoice.png

ihust1e ihust1e

Who is writing off NXT that wasn't fatigued with the product before it moved to USA?

Since you still want to pretend that they're both at the same position in the race
Again, let me know if ONLY AEW suffers from people jumping to conclusions?

You seem to add a new qualifier as we get deeper into this discussion.

First it was NXT existed longer.
Now it is who is writing it off that wasn't already fatigued from it.

You're being deliberately obtuse

Them Disco Inferno videos rotting your brain
Beautiful cop-out.

You state there are LOTS of things that has changed since AEW came out to play.

You get asked to name them, you resort to NT's favorite word in a battle, "Obtusism."

And then you have a nerve to bring up The Disco Inferno.

You have a blessed day man.

Again, let me know if ONLY AEW suffers from people jumping to conclusions?

You seem to add a new qualifier as we get deeper into this discussion.

First it was NXT existed longer.
Now it is who is writing it off that wasn't already fatigued from it.

Where did I say that "different rules" means that ONLY AEW has people jumping to conclusions? That's something you fabricated in your mind's eye

Your initial premise was that they are treated equally in regards to fans "writing off" both brands

I say that it's not a one to one scenario because NXT has been around for a longer time which gives the audience more time to grow tired with the product

Then you move the goalposts and say "well they're both new to TV" (this would be one of those qualifiers you accused me of using)

So

If we're measuring them by the "new to TV" metric, and you really want them to be considered equally (you don't) then we should only be counting NXT fans who have "written them off" since the USA debut, right?

Beautiful cop-out.

You state there are LOTS of things that has changed since AEW came out to play.

You get asked to name them, you resort to NT's favorite word in a battle, "Obtusism."

And then you have a nerve to bring up The Disco Inferno.

You have a blessed day man.

I should have known to expect this level of ignorance from someone who went on a pilgrimage to Kenny Omega's home promotion to watch a Joey Ryan match

Shame on me :smh:

Different rules for AEW
Let me go back to ground zero just to clear things up.

I don't think there ARE different rules for AEW. The booking is trash, so people are speaking out. The same would happen to any company regardless of how NEW/FRESH the company is. So there are NOT different rules for AEW.

"Wait and See" should also be applied to NXT, because there ARE some people in here that HAVE started to write NXT off.

If we are calling AEW fresh/new, NXT on USA is just AS fresh and new. I am not considering anything that happened on The WWE Network version of NXT as being in-line with what is currently happening on the TV version. Two different purposes of production.

So if you are going to say, "Different Rules apply to AEW" I am saying Nah, that isn't true because folks are doing the SAME thing to NXT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom