January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
D Fly D Fly @bigego24
Eagles D finally made a stop

38012.jpg

If we are calling AEW fresh/new, NXT on USA is just AS fresh and new. I am not considering anything that happened on The WWE Network version of NXT as being in-line with what is currently happening on the TV version. Two different purposes of production.

I just can't accept this kind of mental calisthenics when NXT is running with the same EVERYTHING that they had when they were strictly on the network

The ONLY way you can realistically say that NXT is "just as" new as AEW is if your are ONLY looking at television debut dates

I just can't accept this kind of mental calisthenics when NXT is running with the same EVERYTHING that they had when they were strictly on the network

The ONLY way you can realistically say that NXT is "just as" new as AEW is if your are ONLY looking at television debut dates
To ME, being on Television now makes NXT different from what it was when it was just for those that had the Network.

So I consider NXT on USA a new product.

I would go as far to say that w/o NXT there wouldn't be an AEW. Wrestling as whole would look a lot different w/o NXT. I'm not a fanboy of the promotion either btw.

We’ve been “waiting and seeing” for WWE for the past 20+ years.
AEW has only had 3 episodes going on 4 tonight.

Complete lie

Fam, I tried to reach out to you a few pages back.

Don't be one of those "fans", bro.

Those are the ones that have folks cracking jokes about wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom