January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who pissed on your cereal this morning honey

Question is who thinks about "pissing on cereal" other than someone who pisses on cereal?

Would you like to share your apparent like for pissing on cereal? Cause you brought it up, thus it must be on your mind.

You like Cpt. Crunch and piss? Cookie Crisp and piss? Please, do tell. Tell us about this thing you apparently know about.

Question is who thinks about "pissing on cereal" other than someone who pisses on cereal?

Would you like to share your apparent like for pissing on cereal? Cause you brought it up, thus it must be on your mind.

You like Cpt. Crunch and piss? Cookie Crisp and piss? Please, do tell. Tell us about this thing you apparently know about.
tenor.gif

Chill out before you get a heart attack honey.

tenor.gif

Chill out before you get a heart attack honey.

Uhoh, I already got you on the ropes, look at you reaching for your precious GIFs, pathetic.

You warning me about a heart attack, you're the one who's "scared embeddin GIFs."

You're as sad as Seth, you started this by mentioning ME, now you telling ME to chill?

Ha! Also, stop talking bout heart, yours is non-existant, like you're non-existant wit.

Uhoh, I already got you on the ropes, look at you reaching for your precious GIFs, pathetic.

You warning me about a heart attack, you're the one who's "scared embeddin GIFs."

You're as sad as Seth, you started this by mentioning ME, now you telling ME to chill?

Ha! Also, stop talking bout heart, yours is non-existant, like you're non-existant wit.
Why you mad honey? Here's a goodnight kiss for you boo
giphy.gif

RE: Cornette

I took it as him taking a shot a the perceived Famine issues of Ethiopia, not a shot at them (Black People) eating Fried CHicken.

1. The Fried Chicken Stereotype is usually associated with Black AMERICANS, not Ethiopians.

2. He was basically saying dude his so tough that he would ride in an area that is hard pressed for food with a entire bucket of a food item.

Maybe chicken was just the first word that popped into his head but I didn't take it as a RACIALLY insensitive comment, I took it as a Ethnically insensitive comment.

But you can't be making jokes like that about a country that has so little. That is what my issue is. Dude was definitely trippin but how does that get cleared on a TAPED show?

Terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom