January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
B652DC75-65EC-4FC0-9155-F0D388D5ABC6.jpeg

Had a lot of these toys and the belt. My brother and I had a ladder match in the basement for the belt. We decided to wedge the belt in the ceiling light and it melted the plastic.

Turned the WWF Championship into the Hardcore title after that. :smh: :rofl:

Explain how it was racist Pelvin. In your opinion. Please use proper civilities.

C'mon man. I know you like to play the contrarian but you know why he chose a country in Africa.

You're giving him too much credit to think that the racist chicken stereotype is only reserved for American Black people. A racist doesn't see a difference between American and African.

C'mon man. I know you like to play the contrarian but you know why he chose a country in Africa.

You're giving him too much credit to think that the racist chicken stereotype is only reserved for American Black people. A racist doesn't see a difference between American and African.
Yea he chose the country he chose because that country was publicized as being DIRT POOR.

I don't play around with race stuff. Never have, never will.

I explained my reasoning before he even presented his.

That is my stance.

Explain how it was racist Pelvin. In your opinion. Please use proper civilities.

When I close my eyes and I picture a white guy on a "motor scooter" with fried chicken strapped to his back running from African folks...that is some racist imagery to me

The original joke was about an Evel Knievel stunt where he rides across Ethiopia with a sandwich strapped to his back

Cornette swapped the sandwich for fried chicken in his version and I believe there is a very specific reason for that and it's not just because "it's a funnier visual"

When I close my eyes and I picture a white guy on a "motor scooter" with fried chicken strapped to his back running from African folks...that is some racist imagery to me

The original joke was about an Evel Knievel stunt where he rides across Ethiopia with a sandwich strapped to his back

Cornette swapped the sandwich for fried chicken in his version and I believe there is a very specific reason for that and it's not just because "it's a funnier visual"

Cool. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

I hope you have a good day

The "Fried Chicken" stand-in is such a Freudian slip :lol:. It wasn't even needed for the joke to land.

Come on DC. You can't be this obtuse. He knew exactly what he was saying. Nothing to do with it being 2019 either.

I might have to get WWE Network for this weekend's events.

Come on DC. You can't be this obtuse. He knew exactly what he was saying. Nothing to do with it being 2019 either.

I might have to get WWE Network for this weekend's events.
You simply view it differently than me. Thatis fine.

Boy yall learn the word Obtuse and abuse the hell out of it.

But yea I am sorry for trying to make sense of the actual insult.

Not sure what the 2019 comment is even referring to. (I never mentioned that if that is what you are insinuating)

B Sox B Sox As I predicted the other day, it has turned into me defending him. Even though I said he was out of line for making fun of famine, I am obtuse and blind for not seeing it as racial.

Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom