January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her and her father combined wish they could hold a candle to The Man They Called
Her and her father combined wish they could hold a candle to The Man They Called

1574526745446.gif

All Hail King Corbin! All Hail King Corbin!!! After I long a hard fought VICTORIOUS battle won by our King, King Corbin! He waited and allowed those degenerates to celebrate him. Well those old molds that are well on their ways to becoming clickers choose to jump him...!!! Where in the hell has respect ran off to huh? What the hell is even going on??? They should be serving their wives on a platinum platter to our King so he can exonerate his grand semen in or on them. Yet... Yet they punch, kick, and pedigree him??? No Damn respect! NO DAMN RESPECT!!!

Oh oh oooooh, and then HunTEr HeARst HeLmSLey drops that ungodly microphone on our king's bolas reales. PAINFUL! SHAMEFUL! SHAME-LESS! I can't be believe this! I cannot believe this!!! This will be fixed like a male dog with a humping problem! Get off my leg Brian!!! ALL HAIL KING CORBIN!!! ALL HAIL KING CORBIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom