January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
source (14).gif
fCOox0.gif

They still haven't announced the NXT Survivor Series team?

I'm holding out hope that it's DOMINIC and Imperium.

Catching up on the thread now since NikeTalk tried to make a last ditch effort for JOTW.

Finally watched the complete NXT episode.

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba D Fly D Fly how your boy get absolutely washed by a rudimentary dropkick? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You knew Kona was gonna get got because they were using that classic sneak attack camera angle.

Riddle/Ricochet was short but sports entertaining. The UE/Revival match was GOODT as well.

Saw some Smackdown clips, the new IC belt is beautiful.

That was a nice finish to the Triple Threat with Ripley/Charlotte/Sasha.

For as much as other women get called reckless, Charlotte need to chill with that garbage *** "moonsault". Someone is finna get hurt trying to catch her.

Triple H brought the whole NXT crew. :lol::pimp:

Montez screaming on that Spirit Bomb. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was a drop entrance by them, so of course Cole had to ruin IT.

NXT has looked strong throughout the buildup to Survivor Series, so I'm fully expecting them to get obliterated on Sunday. :rofl::smh::frown:

Finally watched the complete NXT episode.

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba D Fly D Fly how your boy get absolutely washed by a rudimentary dropkick? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You knew Kona was gonna get got because they were using that classic sneak attack camera angle.

Riddle/Ricochet was short but sports entertaining. The UE/Revival match was GOODT as well.

Saw some Smackdown clips, the new IC belt is beautiful.

That was a nice finish to the Triple Threat with Ripley/Charlotte/Sasha.

For as much as other women get called reckless, Charlotte need to chill with that garbage *** "moonsault". Someone is finna get hurt trying to catch her.

Triple H brought the whole NXT crew. :lol::pimp:

Montez screaming on that Spirit Bomb. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was a drop entrance by them, so of course Cole had to ruin IT.

NXT has looked strong throughout the buildup to Survivor Series, so I'm fully expecting them to get obliterated on Sunday. :rofl::smh::frown:

giphy (67).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom