January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
38751.jpg
38751.jpg
38751.jpg
38751.jpg

I tapped out from Smackdown shortly after The New Day segment. Just couldn't do it.

Kofi's wife :pimp:

Chi-chi bad af. Kofi winning in and out of the ring. :pimp:

Kodi’s oldest with the charisma early :lol:

Lil man is a charisma machine. Had me dying when he was acting a fool after Kofi won at Mania. :lol::pimp:

Kofi's wife looks like one of Professor Oglevee's sexy love interests that he passed on for Nikki Parker.

My ghost with the sorta obscure, but on point analogy. :lol::nthat:

She’s 30?? I thought she was early 20’s

Bianca 30 going on 25 while MAGA Evans 27 going on 45.

Lana looking GOODT, but lawd this woman is an IG thot. Surprise Taker was there shilling with her.

No pull out. Ef IT :evil:

Carmella actually looking right.

Jericho on how he was ready to fight Brock Lesnar and bite off his nose:

“Yeah he did some stuff that I felt he shouldn’t have done and no one would tell me if it was supposed to happen or not and then he started yelling at me — I was like, ‘F*ck this guy’. I started yelling back. I remember I was face-to-face with him and I just remember looking at him [and thinking], ‘He’s got the biggest, ugliest nose’. Like this f*cking giant nose, and I’m like, if he does anything, I’m just gonna bite his nose off. He’s gonna kill me either way, so he’s gonna kill me with no nose. I don’t care.”

#NOTmyGOAT

Jericho on how he was ready to fight Brock Lesnar and bite off his nose:

“Yeah he did some stuff that I felt he shouldn’t have done and no one would tell me if it was supposed to happen or not and then he started yelling at me — I was like, ‘F*ck this guy’. I started yelling back. I remember I was face-to-face with him and I just remember looking at him [and thinking], ‘He’s got the biggest, ugliest nose’. Like this f*cking giant nose, and I’m like, if he does anything, I’m just gonna bite his nose off. He’s gonna kill me either way, so he’s gonna kill me with no nose. I don’t care.”

#NOTmyGOAT

Lesnar would've destroyed him.

They deserved it but the biggest college basketball game of the year started an hour into RAW so that may of affected it but I don’t know how these things work

They've been on the same night for a few years now. It's not really an excuse. Alarming to see that dramatic of a drop in one year's time. I watched the first hour and a half before I tapped out. It's too much wrestling to consume.

They've been on the same night for a few years now. It's not really an excuse. Alarming to see that dramatic of a drop in one year's time. I watched the first hour and a half before I tapped out. It's too much wrestling to consume.

Mania burnt me out on it. I didn’t even watch Raw, I have it recorded but followed the thread after it and decided against watching :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom