January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Haven't seen that ppv in years.

Don't even remember if those matches were good.

I just remember NWO interfering in the Austin match.

tenor.gif

It was Booker T

Raw is always a chore. Between the HOF, Takeover, mania preshow, and mania some people watched up to 15 hours of wrestling this weekend.

I try to watch the consolidated raw on Hulu the day after .

Yeah I don’t think I can do an entire mania weekend, the show it self is a marathon. I might just stick to takeover for summer slam weekend this year.

:lol: @ Worrying about something you bragged about
EYEve been doing this for 5 years. You think I really give a **** about what YOU think I do for a whole week? :lol: EYE ain’t hit u up once and out of no where you bring my name up about “suffering” through wrestling shows. Yeah okay dude. Don’t be mad I got enough slack to pull through vacation days while you probably could only afford to go to one show because your cheap school system can only give you 5 vacation days a year. :rofl:

EYEve been doing this for 5 years. You think I really give a **** about what YOU think I do for a whole week? :lol: EYE ain’t hit u up once and out of no where you bring my name up about “suffering” through wrestling shows. Yeah okay dude. Don’t be mad I got enough slack to pull through vacation days while you probably could only afford to go to one show because your cheap school system can only give you 5 vacation days a year. :rofl:

00594700-F5AF-4EFD-A17C-6BECEF206B2E.jpeg

:lol: @ Cheap school system. Good try with that one though

Yeah I don’t think I can do an entire mania weekend, the show it self is a marathon. I might just stick to takeover for summer slam weekend this year.
Is SummerSlam weekend even a thing? As far as other companies running shows?

be careful after you body him and he has nothing else to say he will call you emotional.

be careful after you body him and he has nothing else to say he will call you emotional.
Nah, I honestly only do that to grown men that threaten to block someone after an argument about Jericho/Flair

So yea, just you

I rewatch the match this morning, and it was masterful top to bottom.
I feel the finish could have been MORE, but still a good moment. Something was missing from the ending sequence though.

Funny thread. Stating the obvious but still. High quality Twitter User

Just got sling tv(for futbol purposes) and noticed there some wrastln **** there too? Whats the schedule like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom