January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
C+
Song is kind of catchy.
The women of Red Velvet are no Shayna BAEszler though.......
giphy.gif

tumblr_pcuxhod0XH1w8mobyo3_540.gifv

You supported Kofi I could of swore you said he wasn't championship material. Can't wait to see how you flip this.
I said I was HAPPY that a black man was in that position.

I also felt that he wasn't world championship material.

Two things can be true.

You supported Kofi I could of swore you said he wasn't championship material. Can't wait to see how you flip this.

Let me know how my flips are.
I celebrate Kofi because he is a Black champion.

Not because I felt like he was World championship material .

You see the difference?
I am speaking in 100% Kayfabe.

I never viewed Kofi as world championship material. I was HAPPY that he won but I don't buy HIM as a world champ. He is too weak. He lacks high impact moves. He fails the eye test. He doesn't stand out in a crowd AT ALL.

Seth is more believable because he possesses the strength needed to compete with larger athletes. He also appears to have solid height for a world champ. Plus he is physically elite.

I view Kofi as strictly a lower weight dude. I don't view Seth in the same light.

Now since we have the Universal Title as the main title, I could possibly view the other belt in the same way that the IC title was viewed in the 90s. (Workhorse title). So if I view it in that manner, then anyone is world champ material .

But when I hear World title, I automatically think of the TOP belt in a company, which is the WWE Universal title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom