January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flippage insane broski I'm talking about way before he was even in the position to be world champ when we was talking about it in here. Look up them quotes you was saying flip Wilson.
I haven't FLIPPED anything.

Anything I said THEN, I still feel the same way.

Orton didn't hold Kofi back, Vince did.

Kofi is an IC Level Talent at best. Not world Champ material.

Him being black doesn't mean I should turn my eye away from that opinion.

Again, let me know what I have flipped.

At the end of the day, when Historical wrestling books are being written, Kofi will be in the same class as Dolph Ziggler, Miz, and Zach Ryder. Long term midcarders of the early 10's era.

New Japan AXS deal dead in the water

EYE said it back then, them expanding to the West was probably never going to amount to much anyway. It is still a JAPANESE wrestling company trying to get a share of the market over here. AEW/NXT make it so that NJPW would be #4 at best.

Folks that want to see it will see it.

At the end of the day, when Historical wrestling books are being written, Kofi will be in the same class as Dolph Ziggler, Miz, and Zach Ryder. Long term midcarders of the early 10's era.

This is accurate minus Ryder. Dude is a never was.

EYE said it back then, them expanding to the West was probably never going to amount to much anyway. It is still a JAPANESE wrestling company trying to get a share of the market over here. AEW/NXT make it so that NJPW would be #4 at best.

Folks that want to see it will see it.
The GOAT single handedly raised Western interest in New Japanese. That interest was going to die once he's not around. I assume WK will be his last match with them but who knows.

The GOAT single handedly raised Western interest in New Japanese. That interest was going to die once he's not around. I assume WK will be his last match with them but who knows.
I would say Kenny Olivier also played a role in IT as well but I agree, for the most part, GOAT was a big part in getting the non-Hardcore fans a little interested in NJPW but yea, NJPW just needs to stick to their homeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom