January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Kenny Olivier also played a role in IT as well but I agree, for the most part, GOAT was a big part in getting the non-Hardcore fans a little interested in NJPW but yea, NJPW just needs to stick to their homeland.
Yeah people had heard of Kenny and Bullet Club and whatnot, but GOAT showing up and challenging Kenny for 2018 Wrestle Kingdom was really the tipping point.

EYE said it back then, them expanding to the West was probably never going to amount to much anyway. It is still a JAPANESE wrestling company trying to get a share of the market over here. AEW/NXT make it so that NJPW would be #4 at best.

Folks that want to see it will see it.

They are getting canned because Anthem bought AXS and they are fully behind Impact

They are getting canned because Anthem bought AXS and they are fully behind Impact

Thats NJPW’s fault..They refuse to put everything in English until it was too late..They need instant translations for all their shows, all their promo videos, all their backstage interviews, and update their web store..But they’re still too worried about Japan..America should’ve been the priority for the past 4-5 years..

Thats NJPW’s fault..They refuse to put everything in English until it was too late..They need instant translations for all their shows, all their promo videos, all their backstage interviews, and update their web store..But they’re still too worried about Japan..America should’ve been the priority for the past 4-5 years..
I don't THINK any international company does that Case. That is a lot to ask for man. :lol:

I think an understanding of kayfabe principles has taken me a long way in understanding people.

so DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican asked me the other day if there was a better example of "gimmicks gone wrong" than former art school student and backup dancer Tupac Shakur becoming the International Face of Thug Life.

I thought about it a little and have to add in dude who wrote "The Anarchist Cookbook," that one text that teaches folk to make bombs and generally raise hell on a limited budget...was watching a documentary featuring him, said he really regretted putting that information out, he never truly considered how ready people are to buy into something they want to believe while playing his "underground resistance" gimmick.

the book was found in places like Columbine, Aurora, and OKC, where unintended consequences abounded.

one day I'm going to write a book about how pro wrestling is a microcosm of life, and I appreciate your help.

Hip hop/ rap , R&B, and rock are my go to genres
But I like all kinds of music. My musical tastes can range from like Aretha Franklin to like Slipknot and 2 Chainz. Just depends what I’m feeling that day.
Dubstep, country, rap, oldies etc., I listen to everything!
Death metal my #1 followed by rap and rnb.

Hip hop/ rap , R&B, and rock are my go to genres
But I like all kinds of music. My musical tastes can range from like Aretha Franklin to like Slipknot and 2 Chainz. Just depends what I’m feeling that day.
Dubstep, country, rap, oldies etc., I listen to everything!
Which Time Period of Rap and RB though?

I think an understanding of kayfabe principles has taken me a long way in understanding people.

so DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican asked me the other day if there was a better example of "gimmicks gone wrong" than former art school student and backup dancer Tupac Shakur becoming the International Face of Thug Life.

I thought about it a little and have to add in dude who wrote "The Anarchist Cookbook," that one text that teaches folk to make bombs and generally raise hell on a limited budget...was watching a documentary featuring him, said he really regretted putting that information out, he never truly considered how ready people are to buy into something they want to believe while playing his "underground resistance" gimmick.

the book was found in places like Columbine, Aurora, and OKC, where unintended consequences abounded.

one day I'm going to write a book about how pro wrestling is a microcosm of life, and I appreciate your help.
19:15

Replacethe word music with wrestling.

That is how I feel

But it is a good song. You would appreciate and we can discuss

You do know metal was started by black dudes smartass
Jules you mess with Ice-T & Bodycount!
B7F214BE-AF6E-4C58-893C-FCDA3C4EFCC0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom