January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the DX HOF speech and pre-speech vid, and they really shouldn't have included anything from 2006-2010. Should've just left it at 97-00, and sprinkled in stuff from their most recent reunion clips around the time Sting came in.

giphy.gif
She got a wide mouth thin lips. She can take IT but cant suck IT.

You know society soft these days. I saw a teacher lock the door of the class room throw hands with a student instead of writing her up/suspending her then go back to teaching.

My sophomore Spanish teacher had one of them big a s s brick-like Zach Morris phones and I saw her hurl that at a kid and hit that boy right in the face..Drew blood and had his eye swelling like he just went 3 rounds with Super Macho Man..School didn’t do nothing but make the kid apologize for calling her a Mexican C U Next Tuesday..

My sophomore Spanish teacher had one of them big a s s brick-like Zach Morris phones and I saw her hurl that at a kid and hit that boy right in the face..Drew blood and had his eye swelling like he just went 3 rounds with Super Macho Man..School didn’t do nothing but make the kid apologize for calling her a Mexican C U Next Tuesday..
:pimp: we need more teachers and parents like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom