January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deeper than it's ever been in-ring wise, but character/charisma wise, they're a far cry from previous eras. I can't even 100% put that on a lot of the wrestlers themselves though, cause there's a good amount of them that show all types of personality when either doing non-WWE stuff, promos on their own, or the WWE . com stuff that clearly SHOULD be on TV. The creative team really needs to have a clean sweep, cause they're damaging their own wrestlers.

The reason these guys don't resonate with the WWE tv audience is cause they spend very little time on in ring psychology..It's great and all that they have personality (and there's a difference between personality and on camera charisma/ability) but they spend all that time on the indies learning 48 finishing moves for their youtube highlight reel and don't spend enough time on what actually makes a match memorable..They need to learn the slow burn instead of the instant gratification..

Most hardcore gamers have really bad taste, they well sell plenty lol

I love the concept of having a belt and defending the way they do but thing is an abomination to belts

Probably wouldn't look as bad if Xavier went with gold plates and a black strap.

Cause the UUDD colorway is pretty damn ugly :lol:

The reason these guys don't resonate with the WWE tv audience is cause they spend very little time on in ring psychology..It's great and all that they have personality (and there's a difference between personality and on camera charisma/ability) but they spend all that time on the indies learning 48 finishing moves for their youtube highlight reel and don't spend enough time on what actually makes a match memorable..They need to learn the slow burn instead of the instant gratification..

Seth Rollins sad af right now

And this actually takes us back to the Rollins/Styles thing. Rollins could possibly get to his level (and extend his career) if he slowed down.

Probably wouldn't look as bad if Xavier went with gold plates and a black strap.

Cause the UUDD colorway is pretty damn ugly :lol:
041375_01.jpg

Kevin Sullivan said it best.

Wrestlers in the past were inspired by wrestling.

Wrestlers today are inspired by wrestling video games

Not related to wrestling whatsoever, but this dude named Muhammad Ali just joined my team at work and I can’t stop laughing any time he sends an email and I get the notification on my phone :lol:

This might be the greatest thing you've ever posted. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom