January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
sugarfoot~~_sugarkiss_101b.jpg

Man I was watching this earlier and just couldn't finish it..That Khan guy, who seems like a genuine wrestling fan and smart guy, just has zero personality and is so boring to watch..I'll try to see if I can get through the rest later after I get back from car shopping..

Man I was watching this earlier and just couldn't finish it..That Khan guy, who seems like a genuine wrestling fan and smart guy, just has zero personality and is so boring to watch..I'll try to see if I can get through the rest later after I get back from car shopping..

I didn't think he was that bad. Dry maybe, but he knows his ****.

solid interview. kahn knows his **** and has a true passion for professional wrestling. very excited to see what he does with AEW and his vision with the company. he has surrounded himself with great talent and people who knows the industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom