January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo who thinks AEW will be one and done asap? Is it diff in the wrestling game to have them oil money businesses in the middle east to invest in a wrestling brand? Like how they do with soccer teams and ****.

If Impact can stay in business, no reason AEW can’t.

Read this on CSS:

"I just listened to the Starrcast session with Cody and the Youngbucks, and it was interesting and a little scary.

Some tidbits, Cody booked too many people for the battle royale, and didn’t figure it out until today. That tells me that these guys need to communicate more. This is probably more of a Cody problem than anyone else’s. Sometimes listening to him makes it seem that he’s on a totally different page than everyone else. Just speculation on my part, but this is also what happens when you book your friends.

They really don’t want to talk about what happened with the PAC situation. This is pretty much the only time when they were all serious. That confirmed it for me that it is not a work. They are also upset about the rumors that wrestling journalists have been floating, and said that none of the rumors are true. It seemed like they couldn’t talk about whatever happened. Speculation on my part, but I have heard talk abut PAC having to cancel all of his US shows during Wrestlemania weekend, and a podcast that covers AEW mentioned that it may be hard for him to get into the US, since the last time that he had a sponsored work visa he quit, and left the country.

The Bucks said that before publicly announcing the launch of AEW that they went to ROH and New Japan and talked to them about partnering with the promotion.

The Bucks didn’t seem happy about Cody saying that there will be a PPV in the UK. They would only commit to saying that there will be a show in the UK."

tenor.gif

Vince is an evil genius for making the network 10 dollars. Nobody can even get a chance to compete...

But I want and have been waiting for this moment since 2001. I just really wish it weren't in the hands of corny people like this group of guys :lol: I'm hoping Cody and Khan are working people hard out the gate and this is intentional swerves :lol: Please no Joey Ryan **** spots on National TV :lol::sick:

I'll feel better when Mox shows up sometime during this PPV at least :lol:

20 bucks on the Fite App is Fair for me. *Shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom