January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the show happen first before y’all bury it and call it dead sheesh.

Everyone in here besides Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee complains about how much WWE sucks and how they need to get better and now we have a new company coming in and trying to give everyone an alternative to WWE and it just gets dumped on every time :lol:

I absolutely want this company to succeed because WWE has been utter garbage for the longest time and it seems like it does nothing to try and fix it.

Last edited:
Who are people predicting to win the Root Beer Float Battle Royal? Current list of entrants is all jobbers. Has to be somebody good since they’ll be having a shot to be the company’s first champion. They going to add Hangmane to this? Ambrose?

Let the show happen first before y’all bury it and call it dead sheesh.

Everyone in here besides Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee complains about how much WWE sucks and how they need to get better and now we have a new company coming in and trying to give everyone an alternative to WWE and it just gets dumped on every time :lol:

I absolutely want this company to succeed because WWE has been utter garbage for the longest time and it seems like it does nothing to try and fix it.

Damn girl, calm down..I don't think anyone is burying it and calling it dead..I don't think everyone wants it to fail (quite the opposite actually)..But at the same time, at least for me, I'm going to call it like I see it..If I'm criticizing WWE for weak stories, rushed angles, and sloppy booking then I'm going to be consistent and do the same to AEW..

And actually AEW probably deserves more criticism..They've had months to plan 1 show..And a week before that show their co-main event falls apart cause they can't get on the same page as Neville..Their other co-main event is a match that nobody has wanted to see for a couple years..Both of their main events feature guys who are 50 year old part timers..If Vince put 2 guys like that in both of his 2 biggest matches on his biggest show of the year, you and everyone else in the IWC would be ripping him to shreds..

And let's no forget that the company isn't even putting on 1 single match for a title that has their own initials on it..They've got all this talent on the show, yet there has been pretty much zero stories built up..The only thing that each match has going for it is "See these indie darlings/fresh faces have a match that is basically meaningless"..That's awful booking and anyone who wasn't a Cody/Bucks/Omega/Jericho nut licker would admit to that..

I hope AEW can get it together and become the next WCW/ECW..And I honestly think they'll get there..But they've got too many cooks in the kitchen and are doing too much, yet not enough, for this 1st huge show that needs to be flawless..

ALL IN was one of the best shows in recent memory and it didn't have much of buildup with storylines. this will be a great event to showcase what type of product they have and the possibilities once they get up and running with weekly programming. it's an all-star game type exhibition and lets enjoy it for what it will be. these guys have worked hard and has given what most of us have been wanting, another option besides the wwe.

folks acting like they are putting out goldberg/taker :lol:

Does he make a fair argument?

5F7A2E36-71E0-42A8-994B-EED88B5A48B2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom