January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he make a fair argument?

5F7A2E36-71E0-42A8-994B-EED88B5A48B2.jpeg

An argument @Bend_The_Knee would make.

Not saying it isn't true but the "ubderdogs" ARE allowed to get away with things WWE can't get away with

In my case I just don't like the Elite and also think people are crowning it and overhyping it way too much way too soon.

If they live up to the crazy expectations they set for themselves, then I'll eat my crow.

And I'm saying this as someone who only tries to not miss NXT & NXT UK as far as weekly WWE content goes.

An argument @Bend_The_Knee would make.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican can B2K's words even be taken seriously? I don't know if he is a sane individual. Imaginary family members, closeted toy collector, doesn't really watch wrestling, a POSER that only likes shirts by designs and not the band. etc. Dude would wear a Slipknot shirt, but wouldn't be able to name a single band member or song.

ALL IN was one of the best shows in recent memory and it didn't have much of buildup with storylines. this will be a great event to showcase what type of product they have and the possibilities once they get up and running with weekly programming. it's an all-star game type exhibition and lets enjoy it for what it will be. these guys have worked hard and has given what most of us have been wanting, another option besides the wwe.

folks acting like they are putting out goldberg/taker :lol:

All In was not one of the best shows in recent memory..It was super hyped and had a big impact..But that show had a bunch of average matches and 1 really good one..The Bucks match was rushed..Cody/Magnus wasn't very good and was extremely predictable..Page/Whatever his name was was solid..Scurl and Rainmaker had match of the night, but they wouldn't wrap it up and it effed up the rest of the show..SCU (who are just flat out boring) had a snoozefest with the Briscoes (who are usually in very good tag matches)..Omegas match wasn't anything worth remembering..Best match, after Villain/Rainmaker, was the over budget battle royal..

And y'all saying this is an exhibition sound like you're just trying to make excuses ahead of time just in case the show turns out bad..This IS NOT an exhibition..They've been slamming it down people's throat that this 1 show is the start of something revolutionary and different..So if they're not treating it like it's meaningless then none of the wrestling fans can treat it that way either..

And I'm not acting like they're putting on goldberg/taker..But I am acting like they're putting out an over the hill Dustin and a Jericho who is fat and can't keep up with guys like Omega or Naito or even Cody (who wrestles at a much slower pace)..This is flat out bad booking..And I truly hope these guys prove me wrong..I want them to..I truly want a legit alternative to WWE cause at this point I'm feeling just like I did back in 02-ish when I just couldn't watch anymore because it's become embarrassing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom