January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince's lame attempt at making them a female Rock N Sock Connection is getting pretty boring at this point..Bliss needs to be on mic doing interview skits and nothing else..She's a terrible wrestler..The pairing of her and Nikki is doing nothing but making Cross look very weak, so she's gonna be washed up when Vince decides to split them up..It's a shame cause she can wrestle pretty good and can tell a solid story in the ring..

Thank you for your ongoing support.

@Case
@D Fly

Just watched a bunch of NWA/WCW content from the early-mid '90's
featuring the likes of Ric Flair, Lex Luger, Big Van Vader, Sting, Muta, etc...

I now better understand why yall love these dudes. :lol: As they were the top guys at that time.
I had completely stopped watching wrestling by then.

NWA World Heavyweight Title, WCW World Heavyweight Title, WCW International World Heavyweight Title?...wtf :lol:
They were all over the place for a short time.

@NTWT

I'm surprised you want it to be 2 hours yourself...That's gonna be a whole extra hour you'll have to pretend to watch

Awwww.

Still mad about the video game thing :smh:

How about you go watch Omega vs the 11 year old girl again and break the "match" down move by move for us.

Late Nite NTWT

Happy Birthday to my favorite Alexa Bliss!!! :emoji_smile: :emoji_birthday:

EBS7US6XsAAgYxi.jpg

"Accepting all I've done and said
I want to stand and stare again
Til there's nothing left out,
It remains there in your eyes
Whatever comes and goes
It's in your eyes"

Yea and then around noon, you're all " Pull Thee **** up".

What is it with you? You drink Camomile tea and it calms you down? You listen to some Beethoven? Trim your Banzai tree?
You cant pull up for a hug? Are you not capable of compassion for your fellow human? What is wrong with you do you need some help?

Just watched a bunch of NWA/WCW content from the early-mid '90's
featuring the likes of Ric Flair, Lex Luger, Big Van Vader, Sting, Muta, etc...

I now better understand why yall love these dudes. :lol: As they were the top guys at that time.
I had completely stopped watching wrestling by then.

NWA World Heavyweight Title, WCW World Heavyweight Title, WCW International World Heavyweight Title?...wtf :lol:
They were all over the place for a short time.

@NTWT

Never you knew completely stopped.

Always wondered why there was a limit on the eras you spoke on.

Add me to the list who thinks AEW will smoke NXT.

Iam not and have never sat around or cared about Minor League WWE even when they had the TNA guys as the face of that show.

Add me to the list who thinks AEW will smoke NXT.

Iam not and have never sat around or cared about Minor League WWE even when they had the TNA guys as the face of that show.
So a company that has damn Ty Dillinger in the Semi-Main Event picture will crush a SUPER Indy with the backing of The King of Sports Entertainment.

Aight......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom