Jarritos and Mexican coke/pepsi Appreciation

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

occasionally at the local Mexican supermarket the 2 liter jarritos will go on sale for like 80 cents. I usually buy like 20 of em
laugh.gif
Is it me or does it taste different than the ones in glass. Also I didnt know they made watermelon. I have to track one down.
Everything taste better straight from the glass. But I like drinking my Jarrito with crushed ice so the bottle will do. I've tried most of them. but never seen a watermelon one either.

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

occasionally at the local Mexican supermarket the 2 liter jarritos will go on sale for like 80 cents. I usually buy like 20 of em
laugh.gif
Is it me or does it taste different than the ones in glass. Also I didnt know they made watermelon. I have to track one down.
Everything taste better straight from the glass. But I like drinking my Jarrito with crushed ice so the bottle will do. I've tried most of them. but never seen a watermelon one either.

Anyone like the tamarind one? I tried it a few years ago and it tasted weird, and I got sick the day after. But yeah they're
pimp.gif
. I gotta try the mexican coke sometime, they also have em at Costco.

Anyone like the tamarind one? I tried it a few years ago and it tasted weird, and I got sick the day after. But yeah they're
pimp.gif
. I gotta try the mexican coke sometime, they also have em at Costco.

Mexican products>Anything else, especially them nasty Fried Platanos some of yal be eating

Mexican products>Anything else, especially them nasty Fried Platanos some of yal be eating

i've been wanting to try jarritos.  i always see them in the mexican food aisle.
i barely taste a difference in the mexican coke.  maybe the idea of it having real sugar is making you guys overrate it's taste.  it does seem less carbonated though, which i like.

i've been wanting to try jarritos.  i always see them in the mexican food aisle.
i barely taste a difference in the mexican coke.  maybe the idea of it having real sugar is making you guys overrate it's taste.  it does seem less carbonated though, which i like.

where can i get that mexican coke
.....also ive had mexican doritos (red) they were so much better, where can i find those?

.....also ive had mexican doritos (red) they were so much better, where can i find those?

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

latino markets

latino markets

Originally Posted by 951guero

CAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLATEEEEEEEEE

Hit up your local Carniceria

You're in the 909/951 if I remember correctly, shouldn't be an issue.

Originally Posted by 951guero

CAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLATEEEEEEEEE

Hit up your local Carniceria

You're in the 909/951 if I remember correctly, shouldn't be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom