jarule is PAID$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

edword

Banned
YO THIS CRIB IS RIDIC , A HOUSE IN STAR ISLAND!!!! AINT A HOUSE IN STAR ISLAND WORTH LESS THAN 12 MILLI...HIS OWN COOK ...VIN DIESEL...JAY-Z DAMN THIS DUDE SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID!!!

this joint with jennifer lopez is crazy.....i think she wanted some other dude on the track can yo beleive that???? oh well she made the right choice ....imhere to get it poppin poppin!!!song is a banger

EdWord wrote:
YO THIS CRIB IS RIDIC , A HOUSE IN STAR ISLAND!!!! AINT A HOUSE IN STAR ISLAND WORTH LESS THAN 12 MILLI...HIS OWN COOK ...VIN DIESEL...JAY-Z DAMN THIS DUDE S PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID!!!

He doesnt own that house he rented it�and they put it on cribs....

��

Thats not his home thats a rental.

You've seen that house in a dozen music videos and even a episode of CSI. The episode where dudes did drive bys on Jetskis and a speedboats.

The owner of the house actually sued Ja for damaging his property. Allegedly he damaged some of the structure and furnishings during a rental and left madpipes and needles all over the cirb.

EdWord wrote:
this joint with jennifer lopez is crazy.....i think she wanted some other dude on the track can yo beleive that???? oh well she made the right choice ....im here to get it poppin poppin!!!song is a banger

i sat in my grandparents house all summer waiting for this video to come on...
laugh.gif

JaRule looks like Paddington Bear with that hat on...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

EdWord wrote:
YO THIS CRIB IS RIDIC , A HOUSE IN STAR ISLAND!!!! AINT A HOUSE IN STAR ISLAND WORTH LESS THAN 12 MILLI...HIS OWN COOK ...VIN DIESEL...JAY-Z DAMN THIS DUDE S PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID!!!

He doesnt own that house he rented it�and they put it on cribs....

��
qft i thought i was the only1 that knew that..thats a summer house or vacay home

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Stupid +!*+%%.

I thought ppl knew 99% of the houses on MTV Cribs were rentals

i did wonder about the newer guys but for the most part i thought most of the stars owned those houses...

Anyone know if that crib Akon was showing off was rented or if its really his?

Akon bread is long as hell so i wont put it past him

Also Ja do got bread. His house in jersey is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EdWord

I doubt Ja still living there but it was good to see all the Hip Hop together at one place before 50 came along
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom