jarule is PAID$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Also Ja do got bread. His house in jersey is
eek.gif
That was a dope house.

Wonder if he still owns it?

you talkin bout the joint in Englewood Cliffs or something where Fat Joe, Fabolous and em live? if so then wow
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I wonder if he still gets a lot of show money...

When I was in Rio in July of 2008 he did a show which had a decent turn out

atleast he not completely starving

All i wanna know is if T-pain house on cribs is really his, cause that joint is off the hook

same with Akon

Trust. Ja is living WELL. Dude's Rap/R&B takeover cake has him sitting comfortably.

Lol at yall thinking Ja is broke, dude got Hollywood money too. You let 50 brain wash yall like the man is worth nothing.

Oh Ja is definitely STILL eating, it's just funny because two seconds into the video he clearly says he rented the mansion.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Ja is STILL probably living off those checks he got off of album sales and singles in the 90's....
As long as he didnt go STUPID with those checks dude aint strugglin

Funny you post this because I was actually there when they were filming this. I used to run a pretty big Ja website back in the late 90's early '00sand a guy at Def Jam hooked me up with some passes to get in. I was a star struck teenager to say the least. I've still got video tape footage from when Iwas there. LOL.

Man I was lookin at his wikipedia page, dude sold way more then I ever imagined.

He also did a couple movies.....

IF he stacked right he should be doin mighty fine, after 50 made his career non exsistent.

Back
Top Bottom