Jason Sudeikis Résumé: Impressive or Not......Vol. Almost Jeter Level?

I swear "Horrible Bosses" is the ONLY time I've ever found Jennifer Aniston's plain a** attractive
Most of her other movies are not playing up her sexiness. Friends has cemented her portrayal as the cute adorable homey girl next door type.

She can be sexy though but given her personality she's cool so it fits better with this other stuff you've seen.

Coming from the guy whos in a fraternity where dudes consider themselves pretty. Right.
laugh.gif
As if what my organization is known for (proudly depending on who you ask) has anything to do with me as an individual on NT. Okay cool kid.

thing is Jeter aint even that good lookin IMO

hes got a weird face. i have no problem admitting a dude is attractive/handsome but he does nothing for me

that is not bad for some one who started on SNL. Props to the dude. :pimp:

saying this like he started scrubbing toilets at McDonalds...as if SNL isn't one of the most popular shows ever

SNL has been trash for how long. It ain't the same as when it first started.
Nothing rarely is.
he's a NT'er
nthat.gif
What's his SN?
yeah, this dude is a tool
How so?

hes got a weird face. i have no problem admitting a dude is attractive/handsome but he does nothing for me
:rofl:

Last edited:

Suspect much?

What I wanna know is will someone put me on and post Jeters complete list

I know with the status and $ it has to be long and full of quality dimes but I'm in the dark

how is that suspect? to admit a man is good lookin

oh i forgot this is NT

Funny + Status = results with women

Cause funny doesn't mean anything by itself. Some of the funniest dudes out there get no bunz. Even some of the dudes that ended up being great comedians struggled with women before they blew up. I've heard of the best jokes cracked by Average Joe's and chicks barely smiled, but a corny joke cracked by a popular guy and girls giggle with the quickness.

Last edited:
Dude you said he does nothing for you, like seriously?

What I mean is you made it sound like this guy ain't your type but that there are others which is pretty suspect

I never understood the appeal with Jeter, either. His hairline sucks and he has a fat face.

Give me Kobe, Tom Brady or Cristiano.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eh it depends. I'm quick to say if another dude is handsome or not. Not even on some homo steeze. Imo dudes who are quick to say "thats gay to say so and so is handsome" or whatnot had man issues.

With that said, Cristiano Ronaldo is the most handsome dude in sports imo. And his track record may be GOAT if you count the number of spanish/portugal broads he takes down.

Last edited:

What?

Jeters hot especially when he was in his 20s.

That dark skin with light eyes and his strong chin

Of course no homo :lol:

Speaking of C. Ronaldo...

he's got a pretty impressive roster as well.

Back
Top Bottom