Jason Sudeikis Résumé: Impressive or Not......Vol. Almost Jeter Level?

Eh it depends. I'm quick to say if another dude is handsome or not. Not even on some homo steeze. Imo dudes who are quick to say "thats gay to say so and so is handsome" or whatnot had man issues.

With that said, Cristiano Ronaldo is the most handsome dude in sports imo. And his track record may be GOAT if you count the number of spanish/portugal broads he takes down.

Hate to tell you but you've got bad taste in men homie.

Ronaldo most handsome dude in sports?
David Beckham says hello.

Don't get me wrong, Becks is a handsome son of a gun. But a close 2nd behind Cristiano.

I can't believe you guys are even debating this.
I've lost hope in men.
What about Brady though?

Eh it depends. I'm quick to say if another dude is handsome or not. Not even on some homo steeze. Imo dudes who are quick to say "thats gay to say so and so is handsome" or whatnot had man issues.

With that said, Cristiano Ronaldo is the most handsome dude in sports imo. And his track record may be GOAT if you count the number of spanish/portugal broads he takes down.

Hate to tell you but you've got bad taste in men homie.

Ronaldo most handsome dude in sports?
David Beckham says hello.

Don't get me wrong, Becks is a handsome son of a gun. But a close 2nd behind Cristiano.

I can't believe you guys are even debating this.
I've lost hope in men.
What about Brady though?

Ryan Gosling/Godling

The great thing about Olivia Wilde, is that she's smart too

olivia wilde 
devil.gif

What the hell is wrong with you people....

These famous chicks you guys are speaking of aren't all that in person by the way. I have seen some that live up to their billing, but for the most part the camera and makeup used on them does a hell of a job.

Met Jason Sudeikis during the filming of an Eastbound and Down episode last summer...seemed like a pretty chill dude even though I only talked to him once. Acted a little Hollywood at lunch though sitting at his own table with his hat on and didn't talk to anybody except for his agent/manager who whispered in his ear a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom