Jason Sudeikis Résumé: Impressive or Not......Vol. Almost Jeter Level?

how is that suspect? to admit a man is good lookin

oh i forgot this is NT
Don't front. It's not about saying a man is good looking. It's you busy critiquing Jeter's looks. That's suspect.

It's one thing to say a guy looks good and it'd be a whole other thing to say a guy doesn't look good if he was straight up hideous but you nitpicking at Jeter as being unattractive lets us know you have a type of guy you are attracted to.

It's like when I say Beyonce doesn't do it for me. That's a context where you can assume there are women that do do it for me.
thing is Jeter aint even that good lookin IMO

hes got a weird face. i have no problem admitting a dude is attractive/handsome but he does nothing for me

What?

Jeters hot especially when he was in his 20s.

That dark skin with light eyes and his strong chin

Of course no homo :lol:
:rofl: Yall dudes remembering what era what dudes were most hot.

Last edited:
It's easy to look at another man's face/body the same way you'd look at an automobile or architecture. It's not even about compartmentalizing, you either have an aesthetic eye or you don't.

Y'all in here WILDIN. I got no problem with giving another man props but y'all takin it to the next level. :rofl:

errrm... This guy's women aren't that hot bro...[/quote

Olivia Wild revs my engine, man. Ever since I saw her in the switch up... :smh:

But Eva Mendez is definitely on the list of beautiful women. She's a hot tamale when she pop a molly it's time to party we party hard. Man I'd love 2 minutes alone with her. :lol:

thing is Jeter aint even that good lookin IMO

hes got a weird face. i have no problem admitting a dude is attractive/handsome but he does nothing for me

This bamma said "he does nothing for me" :lol:

You dude gotta be trolling. :lol:

Eh it depends. I'm quick to say if another dude is handsome or not. Not even on some homo steeze. Imo dudes who are quick to say "thats gay to say so and so is handsome" or whatnot had man issues.

With that said, Cristiano Ronaldo is the most handsome dude in sports imo. And his track record may be GOAT if you count the number of spanish/portugal broads he takes down.

Hate to tell you but you've got bad taste in men homie.

Ronaldo most handsome dude in sports?
David Beckham says hello.

Eh it depends. I'm quick to say if another dude is handsome or not. Not even on some homo steeze. Imo dudes who are quick to say "thats gay to say so and so is handsome" or whatnot had man issues.

With that said, Cristiano Ronaldo is the most handsome dude in sports imo. And his track record may be GOAT if you count the number of spanish/portugal broads he takes down.

Don't get me wrong, Becks is a handsome son of a gun. But a close 2nd behind Cristiano.

:stoneface: at Beckham being more attractive than Ronaldo. Besides Beiber, Ronaldo is the prettiest man on this planet.

You can serve both Ronaldo & Beckham on the same platter to any female (or male) and they'd swallow them both without hesitation. At this point, we all recognize how handsome they are, the last bit about who is "finer" is left up to preferences.

On a side note, half of Jeter's List will destroy anyone else's in sports. Done. :smh:
I love the dude but hate his guts because every chick on his list, I've had a thing for...Alba at her finest, Biel...SJ, Minka.... Leave me be... :smh: If I get a chance to meet him, after all the baseball chit chat and **** is done, I'd def call him out for all that he's done to me :wow:

Don't get me wrong, Becks is a handsome son of a gun. But a close 2nd behind Cristiano.

I can't believe you guys are even debating this.
I've lost hope in men.

This man knows.

No romo tho.
Chase Utley is pretty dreamy 
embarassed.gif

Nobody is touching Derek Jeter or Cristiano Ronaldo in terms of Hollywood (famous) talent.

Mark Sanchez is quietly acquiring a nice roster of more common women in NYC.

A-Rod, even as much as he's hated by the public.

Back
Top Bottom