Javale Mcgee does it again!!

No one posted JaVale getting hit in the face by the ball tonight because he didn't have his hands ready on a fast break? 
nerd.gif

No one posted JaVale getting hit in the face by the ball tonight because he didn't have his hands ready on a fast break? 
nerd.gif

Why are you posting WSHH links to a video that's already embedded from Youtube (and posted on this page, no less)?

Why are you posting WSHH links to a video that's already embedded from Youtube (and posted on this page, no less)?

I just feel like the Wizards are THAT team that always played the Globetrotters.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's embarrassing. From McGee, to that pass, to Nick Young, they stay just doing really dumb @@@@.
laugh.gif

I just feel like the Wizards are THAT team that always played the Globetrotters.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's embarrassing. From McGee, to that pass, to Nick Young, they stay just doing really dumb @@@@.
laugh.gif

Washington Generals, basically. And that's being generous. How they even have as many wins as they do is beyond me. They have the lowest basketball IQ in NBA history.

Washington Generals, basically. And that's being generous. How they even have as many wins as they do is beyond me. They have the lowest basketball IQ in NBA history.

i think this is turning into a javale mcgee/ wizard-johnwall appreciation thread, everytime a gif or video comes up its just lol ahhaha

i think this is turning into a javale mcgee/ wizard-johnwall appreciation thread, everytime a gif or video comes up its just lol ahhaha

He got fouled there.

Blair is stiff arming him away from the basket

Now the pass smashing him in the face on the fast break, Inexcusable
laugh.gif

who just runs down the lane on a fastbreak not looking for the ball who? Javale Mcgee, thats who
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom