Javale Mcgee does it again!!

He got fouled there.

Blair is stiff arming him away from the basket

Now the pass smashing him in the face on the fast break, Inexcusable
laugh.gif

who just runs down the lane on a fastbreak not looking for the ball who? Javale Mcgee, thats who
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My god, this dude is dumb as bricks. What kinda big runs down the court and doesn't expect the ball passed to them?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My god, this dude is dumb as bricks. What kinda big runs down the court and doesn't expect the ball passed to them?

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by PMatic

trevor-booker-lob-h.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude has a negative bball IQ

Do you guys not see how high the ball is thrown? It's as high as the shot clock....

yea but knowing mcgee he probably thought he still had a chance to complete the alley oop dunk 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by PMatic

trevor-booker-lob-h.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude has a negative bball IQ

Do you guys not see how high the ball is thrown? It's as high as the shot clock....

yea but knowing mcgee he probably thought he still had a chance to complete the alley oop dunk 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

He doesn't even ATTEMPT to get back on D 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 After seeing how open he was I was thinking the exact same thing, the only reason he's so open is his complete disregard for getting back 

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

He doesn't even ATTEMPT to get back on D 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 After seeing how open he was I was thinking the exact same thing, the only reason he's so open is his complete disregard for getting back 

i was heated when i saw that missed javale dunk. not bc of javalem but that horrible disregard for a foul.  the wizards never get calls.  You can clearly see the ref looking at blair and then look back to the play.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at danny greens pass to the post.  he had to see vesely there right?

i was heated when i saw that missed javale dunk. not bc of javalem but that horrible disregard for a foul.  the wizards never get calls.  You can clearly see the ref looking at blair and then look back to the play.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at danny greens pass to the post.  he had to see vesely there right?

Back
Top Bottom