Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

He doesn't even ATTEMPT to get back on D 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 After seeing how open he was I was thinking the exact same thing, the only reason he's so open is his complete disregard for getting back 
he just said eff it... i dont know when the hell to go back on defense... when my team has the ball, i hold my head high and run back to play d... and when they have the ball i will just stand here and wait..

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

He doesn't even ATTEMPT to get back on D 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 After seeing how open he was I was thinking the exact same thing, the only reason he's so open is his complete disregard for getting back 
he just said eff it... i dont know when the hell to go back on defense... when my team has the ball, i hold my head high and run back to play d... and when they have the ball i will just stand here and wait..

How this thread and a thread where dudes are calling John Wall a bust both exist blows my mind like seriously look what dudes working with

How this thread and a thread where dudes are calling John Wall a bust both exist blows my mind like seriously look what dudes working with

Originally Posted by henz0

How do you let a 36 year old Tim Duncan go coast to coast untouched for a dunk???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. McGee was about to contest it then just pussied out. Would've been even worse,Duncan would've most likely dunked on him
laugh.gif

How do you let a 36 year old Tim Duncan go coast to coast untouched for a dunk???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. McGee was about to contest it then just pussied out. Would've been even worse,Duncan would've most likely dunked on him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
slowest "fast break" this season

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
slowest "fast break" this season

Back
Top Bottom