Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Negative.

That's clearly Jack in the Box, champ
Javale is that you?
laugh.gif
right, %$%+ is he talkin about.. newsflash: there is no Jack in the Box on the east coast, i just blew your mind right?
It's Mickey D's but they have Jack in the Box in TN, NC and SC

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Can't wait for his debut tonight....TNT 10:30 Mavs vs Nuggets. His first nationally televised game of the year, you know he's going to do something extra ignorant out there.

laugh.gif

Can't wait for his debut tonight....TNT 10:30 Mavs vs Nuggets. His first nationally televised game of the year, you know he's going to do something extra ignorant out there.

laugh.gif

I'm hoping he'll try an off the backboard, windmill dunk from the free throw line during the 1st possession. Through traffic.

I'm hoping he'll try an off the backboard, windmill dunk from the free throw line during the 1st possession. Through traffic.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

From ESPN's website 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

10. Fresh off the planking craze, McGee invents a pose called the Flying Buddha. Side Note: McGee also planked in a game while in the Philippines.

i was at this game. he was going nuts the whole time. that "flying buddha" picture is in Bohol...and that shirt is pretty awesome. also apparently he wants to be a naturalized citizen in the PI? i guess he had too much fun at Republiq and Boracay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tumblr_lottioM4WX1qfrdqjo1_500.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

From ESPN's website 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

10. Fresh off the planking craze, McGee invents a pose called the Flying Buddha. Side Note: McGee also planked in a game while in the Philippines.

i was at this game. he was going nuts the whole time. that "flying buddha" picture is in Bohol...and that shirt is pretty awesome. also apparently he wants to be a naturalized citizen in the PI? i guess he had too much fun at Republiq and Boracay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tumblr_lottioM4WX1qfrdqjo1_500.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Did anyone just see after the first quarter buzzer sounded McGee hop off the bench with ice packs on both knees and he hasn't even played a minute yet?

Did anyone just see after the first quarter buzzer sounded McGee hop off the bench with ice packs on both knees and he hasn't even played a minute yet?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Son didn't even get garbage time. SMH. He should've stayed back here in DC for lulz purposes.
George Karl isn't stupid.

He isn't going to rush putting him into the line-up until McGee practices with the team and flourishes in practice. Gotta earn PT the right way.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Son didn't even get garbage time. SMH. He should've stayed back here in DC for lulz purposes.
George Karl isn't stupid.

He isn't going to rush putting him into the line-up until McGee practices with the team and flourishes in practice. Gotta earn PT the right way.

Back
Top Bottom