Javale Mcgee does it again!!

roll.gif
Mcgee game winner tonight. I hope he suddenly becomes a competent human and balls outta control
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Mcgee game winner tonight. I hope he suddenly becomes a competent human and balls outta control
laugh.gif

i know its only one game, but i really think this is a sign of things to come. bigs develope late, especially when theyre dumb. Hes a 7-footer with the leaping ability of a guard, he has to be good.

i know its only one game, but i really think this is a sign of things to come. bigs develope late, especially when theyre dumb. Hes a 7-footer with the leaping ability of a guard, he has to be good.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

He has a better PG's around him with Miller and Lawson.
John Wall isn't a PG to me.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

oh really...what is he then?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

oh really...what is he then?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

He was trolling on the wizards so he could get traded.

Dude is going to be a beast. Wizards got screwed....again.

eek.gif
 If this is true. Its only 1 game tho we shall see

Back
Top Bottom