Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

When I saw two new pages, I was expecting some highlights
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

He was trolling on the wizards so he could get traded.

Dude is going to be a beast. Wizards got screwed....again.

eek.gif
 If this is true. Its only 1 game tho we shall see

Dont be bringing this positive !%@! in here......................

But good for him on the tip in. But even a broken clock is right twice a day. Im gonna say we still got plenty of low-lights to look forward to in the future.

But good for him on the tip in. But even a broken clock is right twice a day. Im gonna say we still got plenty of low-lights to look forward to in the future.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

i know its only one game, but i really think this is a sign of things to come. bigs develope late, especially when theyre dumb. Hes a 7-footer with the leaping ability of a guard, he has to be good.

He has a better PG's around him with Miller and Lawson.
John Wall isn't a PG to me.
oh really...what is he then?

One of the new-school fusion PG/SG a la Rose/Westrbrook.

Originally Posted by DT43

i know its only one game, but i really think this is a sign of things to come. bigs develope late, especially when theyre dumb. Hes a 7-footer with the leaping ability of a guard, he has to be good.

oh really...what is he then?

One of the new-school fusion PG/SG a la Rose/Westrbrook.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Anticipating another mans failure
30t6p3b.gif
very classy.
pimp.gif
at that tip in, I hope dude does work in Denver and shuts this lame thread down.

30t6p3b.gif
very classy.
pimp.gif
at that tip in, I hope dude does work in Denver and shuts this lame thread down.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

30t6p3b.gif
very classy.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

No1 is anticipating another mans failure. I was joking with the first part of the post. Im actually happy he did something right. But if his history is any indication, then more often than not hes doesnt make the right play. I even said earlier in the thread that I like his talent and he has great ability. But dude is a bonehead point blank period.

If he gets everything worked out then good for him. But im not gonna hold my breathe that the guy is gonna become an elite Center just because he got traded to Denver.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

30t6p3b.gif
very classy.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

No1 is anticipating another mans failure. I was joking with the first part of the post. Im actually happy he did something right. But if his history is any indication, then more often than not hes doesnt make the right play. I even said earlier in the thread that I like his talent and he has great ability. But dude is a bonehead point blank period.

If he gets everything worked out then good for him. But im not gonna hold my breathe that the guy is gonna become an elite Center just because he got traded to Denver.

Question.
What makes Ty Lawson a point guard and John Wall not one...to you? 

Question.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Question.
hes shorter. thats it.  Ty lawson is a true pg to him bc hes 5'11.  john just happens to be 6'4'' and sets up his teammates by breaking down defenses with his speed.
which one looks like the pg to you?

280kqi0.jpg

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Question.
hes shorter. thats it.  Ty lawson is a true pg to him bc hes 5'11.  john just happens to be 6'4'' and sets up his teammates by breaking down defenses with his speed.
which one looks like the pg to you?

280kqi0.jpg

I like Ty Lawson's growth this season (Kyle Lowry too), but he's not a better PG or player than Wall. Period. I think a lot of you guys on NT fail to see Wall's full potential. He certainly has to make minor improvements shooting the ball and with decision-making, but he could very well reach the Russy level of production.

I like Ty Lawson's growth this season (Kyle Lowry too), but he's not a better PG or player than Wall. Period. I think a lot of you guys on NT fail to see Wall's full potential. He certainly has to make minor improvements shooting the ball and with decision-making, but he could very well reach the Russy level of production.

Back
Top Bottom