Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Zero dambs were checked prior to his entrance to the Verizon center.. That coaching staff was livid though 
laugh.gif

When I saw the highlight I knew someone would of already posted it in here.

He really swatted the ball that late as it was falling to the rim. 
laugh.gif
The only way he could of goal tended any worse would be by punching up through the bottom of the hoop while the ball falls in it.

This guy has an insane wingspan and incredible athletic gifts, but his decision making is just terrible. I swear the Wiz are like one of those kids movies about a sports team with a bunch of dysfunctional kids. Except these are grown men.
ohwell.gif
Between JaVale's antics, Andray Blatche trying to make his own triple double, and their draft history, Disney could easily replace them with kids and make a comedic kids movie.

When I saw the highlight I knew someone would of already posted it in here.

He really swatted the ball that late as it was falling to the rim. 
laugh.gif
The only way he could of goal tended any worse would be by punching up through the bottom of the hoop while the ball falls in it.

This guy has an insane wingspan and incredible athletic gifts, but his decision making is just terrible. I swear the Wiz are like one of those kids movies about a sports team with a bunch of dysfunctional kids. Except these are grown men.
ohwell.gif
Between JaVale's antics, Andray Blatche trying to make his own triple double, and their draft history, Disney could easily replace them with kids and make a comedic kids movie.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

better qual if u care
at least he semi hustled to play d when they didnt have possession this time

roll.gif
wizards announcers finally acknowledge one of his stupid plays oh no no no............!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grusumm18

better qual if u care
at least he semi hustled to play d when they didnt have possession this time

roll.gif
wizards announcers finally acknowledge one of his stupid plays oh no no no............!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom