Jay Electronica Appreciation

I’m not a part of the Muslim Brotherhood, but I am a Muslim. Lot of dope references in the album, probably Jay-Z’s best performance in years.

favorite song is Universal Soldier

^^ you should change your sn to CHEEKS McGee cause your music taste is ***

you are once again commenting on other grown men’s music taste

while I am in the thread for Jay Electronica

your name should be seasoned crab cuz you a grumpy *** *****

be clear, this album isnt the greatest

but trash tho?
thats some diva looking for attention ****

its SO much garbage music out here
yet clowns wanna nitpick

these dudes grew up without fathers

hey to be fair i said somewhere between decent and trash. which means like a 2.5/5
I really think the production held this project back. i wonder why he decided to produce most songs himself...

Easter egg raps, makes u go do your homework

rather hear this nowadays then some dude telling me he F**** my B**** 1000 times

this why I don’t get how anyone could complain about the beats or how different it sound

we got enough of anything expected they coulda made

Jay Elec was making music like this long before Hommy was a thing.

Also aren't Hov and Hommy cool with each other?

70rxxeuqdj041.png

this why I don’t get how anyone could complain about the beats or how different it sound

we got enough of anything expected they coulda made

I think the production is fine, not great but not terrible either. However it’s funny how some rappers get a pass for rapping over mid beats cause the lyrics and message are dope but others get crucified for it.

Jay Elec was making music like this long before Hommy was a thing.

Also aren't Hov and Hommy cool with each other?

70rxxeuqdj041.png

They're referring to certain pockets and patterns Jay gets into on the album. It's definitely present. Particularly on Universal Solider. I don't think it's a "diss" or a knock on Jay-Z to point out examples of him being influenced by others. We've seen him do it before (Young Chris)

Back
Top Bottom