Jay-Z and Beyoce's baby girl is here. Vol. Ivy Blue Carter

To the guy above me, I think Beyonce will make an amazing recovery from her pregnancy and return to her old self.

I also want to fuel some controversy by throwing out some facts that I don't necessarily believe but I think they will add some spark to this thread.

Ivy Blue spelled backwards (Eulb Yvi) is the name of one of Lucipher's daughters.
I'm also sure you''ve heard people saying I.V.Y. - Illuminati's Very Youngest.

^^^^^^^

weebay-shocked-face.gif

Originally Posted by sbsallday12

To the guy above me, I think Beyonce will make an amazing recovery from her pregnancy and return to her old self.

I also want to fuel some controversy by throwing out some facts that I don't necessarily believe but I think they will add some spark to this thread.

Ivy Blue spelled backwards (Eulb Yvi) is the name of one of Lucipher's daughters.

1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Blue>>>Crips>>>Masons>>>Illuminati
Blue Ivy Carter>>>13 letters>>>Bad Luck>>>Jay's Age>>>51x13>>>663>>>Total Members of Family[minus Bleek]>>>3+663>>>666

laugh.gif
you can't even spell Lucifer, boo this man.

last time I checked, that was the biggest racist party

Threads like this always have me baffled. Does the OP want to be the first to make the thread, or does he genuinely want to share the news? Does anybody care?

#nobodycares

Haters gonna hate. Yes I am a hater.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Congratulations Hov and B. Hood name aside, I feel like i was there right along with him. This is a brand new chapter in his life and ive been riding along with him forever now. My man is a proud father yall. They good people i know theyll instill the right morals in her.

Cant wait for hovs next verse lol

notsureifsrs.jpg

But there will still be da C-section scar.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Blue>>>Crips>>>Masons>>>Illuminati
Blue Ivy Carter>>>13 letters>>>Bad Luck>>>Jay's Age>>>51x13>>>663>>>Total Members of Family[minus Bleek]>>>3+663>>>666

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
too many coincidences 
mind is obliterated... need to turn internet off  

She was never pregnant. This is def not their child.I really think they stole this baby, and have plans for it. No not her. It.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Boi

Blue Ivy tho...

U can take them out the hood but....

laugh.gif

The +$!$ with all these people with weird %*$ names. Well at least it wasn't a really hood name.

Blue Ivy Carter still sounds dumb.
indifferent.gif

not even 3.5 pgs and we're already to the conspiracy theories. i suppose thats par for the course though.

if true, name is dumb.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

not even 3.5 pgs and we're already to the conspiracy theories. i suppose thats par for the course though.

if true, name is dumb.

so what if its a hood name, she gonna inherit million upon million upon millions for dollars while ya'll judge her name
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Was it ever CONFIRMED that she was pregnant?? Serious question.
You know she wasn't man.
laugh.gif

These celebs easily pay other people to carry their children, and that vid of B's stomach was
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom