Jay-Z and Beyoce's baby girl is here. Vol. Ivy Blue Carter

Originally Posted by Fresh Azimiz

Idk where the Blue is from but the Ivy I assumed is IV=4 to go along with their love for "4" so I think It's a great name
his blueprint albums

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I can see if the name was like Brooke Lin/Lynn Carter.

Only thing I kept thinking since the pregnancy was announced was Hello Brooklyn 2.0

How they gonna let Jay-Z rent out an entire hospital floor for privacy reasons? What about "regular" (non-celebrities, relax) people who need a room/medical attention?

Congrats to the real mother of that baby
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

roll.gif
What is it about Jay Z and Beyonce particularly that attracts so many ridiculous conspiracy theories?
Apparently, two black individuals cannot reach their level of fame and fortune without the help of the devil, secret societies, Team Rocket. Plankton, NWO, Hollywood Hulk Hogan's nWo, henz0' etc.
It can't be only talent and hard work, can it?
Evil must be afoot!
People need a scape goat for their own unproductive lives. 
laugh.gif

I'm sure the real illuminati/secret society doesn't give a rats behind about two entertainin' knee-grows with money. 
Yup, 100% agree with you.  But this is NT, where people look at a powerpoint youtube video and are convinced everything is illuminati/conspiracy
30t6p3b.gif

ITS NOT THERE BABY.. I DONT BELIEVE IT FOR 1 SECOND... ITS ADOPTED BABY... I KNOW FOR A FACT..

5 months really?? thats it?

Originally Posted by bkmac

How they gonna let Jay-Z rent out an entire hospital floor for privacy reasons? What about "regular" (non-celebrities, relax) people who need a room/medical attention?

The entire hospital floor was a floor designated for moms giving birth. so if they hadn't already planned it at another hospital that's the mothers fault.

those rooms aren't used for emergency's.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I KNOW FOR A FACT..

How do you know this for a fact? You have some sort of insider tips? One of your relatives was the surrogate mother?

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Mason stay laced up
pimp.gif

What does that even mean?
Peep Game wrote:
imvictor wrote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Scott is a Dbag tho.. But Mason stay laced up
pimp.gif
Chill... Scott is the realest on that show.  Mason always swaggin'.
Congrats to Hov, he should make Yeezus the godfather. 
glasses.gif

Scott's a dbag. Just less of one now since he has a son.

How is he a "dbag" ?? Everything he acts is justified, look at what he has to put up with everyday.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I KNOW FOR A FACT..

How do you know this for a fact? You have some sort of insider tips? One of your relatives was the surrogate mother?
He probably watched a youtube powerpoint video and now he is an expert on everything

Smh at people thinking a rapper from the projects and a girl from the houston suburbs is in the illuminati because they are corporate $%*@!$. Comeon, seriously stop. That satan correlation about his daughter is made up and most people in certain positions are Luciferian not santanist. There is a big difference. All this ignorant hip hop generation does with spewing illuminati out at everything is give credence to how much people follow a false ideal without really researching or learning on their own......... sounds oddly familiar to religion. All it does is create more hysteria and attention to the brand of Jay-z and Beyonce and despite how much they pretend to not like it its the whole point. You're getting hustled (as usual) but you are too dumb to realize it. That's why the majority of you will never eat like them. You don't have a true ability to leech and prosper at the cost of the ignorant masses. Its very similar to how a drug dealer leeches and feeds off the poor, weak and lost for his own profit........ oh wait the guy you are glorifying is a former drug dealer!

Whether you believe that they are Satanists or not, it's hard to ignore that they do fuel that fire... even if it is for marketing.

On one hand you got people acting like Jay-Z is Satan himself, on the other you got people acting like Kanye doesn't wear Baphomet shirts and Jay hasn't always been heavy as %!%! with the symbolism.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

roll.gif
What is it about Jay Z and Beyonce particularly that attracts so many ridiculous conspiracy theories?

Its because their two highly successful African Americans

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Whether you believe that they are Satanists or not, it's hard to ignore that they do fuel that fire... even if it is for marketing.

On one hand you got people acting like Jay-Z is Satan himself, on the other you got people acting like Kanye doesn't wear Baphomet shirts and Jay hasn't always been heavy as %!%! with the symbolism.

Sales. They could care less what your religion is or what you believe, so long as their sales numbers are up.

Back
Top Bottom