Jay-Z and Mary J. Heart of the City Tour

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I just spent 181 (well mom hooked it up) on the GITD but I want to go to this too.

I wish the date was spread.

Hopefully I can come up with some funds to go.
dude
laugh.gif
you don't know how bad i wanna see 'Ye and how much it's gonna suck missing him come to my city...but i've already seen him twice and i'm going to Bonnaroo so i'm seein him soon anyway...so i figured i'll just get some cheap seats and see Jay

laugh.gif

I hope you can find some "cheap" seats. I was looking at some of the prices for the Jay tour and it's crazy.

BTW Lupe did his thing last month at the filmore. GA is
pimp.gif

I hope you can find some "cheap" seats. I was looking at some of the prices for the Jay tour and it's crazy.

BTW Lupe did his thing last month at the filmore. GA is
pimp.gif

yeah both times i've seen 'Ye it's been GA Bonnaroo is gonna be to
pimp.gif

I also saw Lupe last month I agree it's GA or bust...

But as far as tickets i'm hoping theres some cheapies Hollywood Bowl has 39.50 tickets but you are sitting pretty much down here in SD
laugh.gif

ehh i don't know I seen em both already (TOGETHER) here in Miami when Jay and Kells couldn't play nice. ill story too

We got the tickets the MORNING the tickets went on sale i'm talking bout 1 minute after specs(ticketmaster) open. anyway time passes Kells drops out. Meand my roomates decide that we paid for the best tickets to see BOTH. we're all big fans of both artists so we decided to return the tickets. We thought wewhere gonna get less than our moneys worth....

but the day of the concert the making off Fade to Black came on tv and i thouht damn i gotta convince my roomates to buy tickets and go after all. NOT AN EASYTASK! from 11:30 am to bout 5:00pm they finally caved we went and copped at the same specs we originally copped. i'm thinking we gonna get some upper levelseats.... FLOOR SEATs FOR $65. the first tickets where 80$ and they where off to the side. It was a great show. Mary J. straight killed it. Jay did his damnthing too. GREAT NIGHT. don't know bout round 2 tho.

both my fav. artists so that concert would be love,but i just heard on the radio that
they beefin about money it's a 70-30 split wit jay as the headliner gettin most of the doe......
hmmmmm that suxs hope they work that out

Anybody with the Boston fan-club code?...I have the Live Nation code, but the seats were horrible and still over $100...let me know or PM me...thanks

Just got 2 tickets to the Boston show...Loge (one section up from the floor and about 3 sections back from the stage)...pretty sick seats IMO...not a sickprice...$312 for both...but I might not ever have a chance to see the man again and I'm pissed I missed the Fade to Black concert...I scooped the ticketsthrough the MJB fan club presale if anyone wants to know, they just tack on an extra $30 to pay the fan club fees

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

Just got 2 tickets to the Boston show...Loge (one section up from the floor and about 3 sections back from the stage)...pretty sick seats IMO...not a sick price...$312 for both...but I might not ever have a chance to see the man again and I'm pissed I missed the Fade to Black concert...I scooped the tickets through the MJB fan club presale if anyone wants to know, they just tack on an extra $30 to pay the fan club fees

Is the Boston show more expensive or something? Reason I ask is because I got twotickets and they're both only 20 rows from the stage on the floor. I got the tickets through the same MJB fan thing as well.

I just emailed my boy who works for LiveNation hoping for the best... Dude needs to come through for this one !

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

Just got 2 tickets to the Boston show...Loge (one section up from the floor and about 3 sections back from the stage)...pretty sick seats IMO...not a sick price...$312 for both...but I might not ever have a chance to see the man again and I'm pissed I missed the Fade to Black concert...I scooped the tickets through the MJB fan club presale if anyone wants to know, they just tack on an extra $30 to pay the fan club fees

damn im buggin right now...been tryna get thru to my ticket connect since wed...finally talked to him this morn and he said its all good to hit him backsunday-

now im sitting here on ticketmaster wondering if i should just cop as a backup plan-
dude is legit tho- gotten me CRAZY seats to everything from patsplayoff games to high school musical ice shows for the lil sis
laugh.gif

but this is JAY we talking bout...hows the resale market gonna be? might just cop and flip if/when he comes thru

Thank you for your order. Please find your order details and delivery instructions below.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL

4/5/2008
Jay-Z, Greensboro Coliseum
Number of tickets: 2,
RSVD2 All Ages
Ticket Delivery: US Priority Mail

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm hopin to cash in off Jay-Z.

MARY J. BLIGE & JAY-Z
30 MAR 2008 at 07:30pm
Wachovia Center

Price Type Price Level Qty Price Fee Cost
------------------------- ----------- --- -------- --------- ----------
Citi cardmember GOLD 4 350.00 20.50 1,482.00

Seating:
Level Section Row Seat(s)
----- ------- ----- ----------
FLOOR 2 7 10-7

Will be up on eBay in 2 sets shortly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
4wrestling I'm with you, I also copped 4 of the $350 seats and 4 of the $80 seats. Mine are for the show in Hollywood but I'm tryna keep twoof the $350 for me and the homegirl and then double up on the other 6 tickets.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom