Jay-Z and Mary J. Heart of the City Tour

just got 5 tickets to the Miami show came out to 691.85
I was going to order from the presale but the presale ended at 5pm yesterday, so I was pissed (I had to wait to make sure everyone that was going had the moneybefore I ordered)
But I went on this morning and camped till 10 on ticketmaster...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This the 1 concert I've always wanted to go to...can't wait

Ohhhh babyyyyyy!!!! I got my lil hoot rat to cop us tickets for the miami show. I would rather go with anyone in the world then her but she just got a 3kCredit card so I had to put her back on the team. I put it on my sisters hands to get me HNL tickets back then but she game me some BS excuse on why she aintcop. Gotta see jay ya digg he's gettin old and gonna stop someday soon lol

I really want to go to this show, but I have a feeling I am going to get too much of Mary J Blidge, and not enough of Jay-Z. I think I'll pass...

I'm sure he'll tour again.

Damn many people think im crazy for paying these prices. But F it...i know were going to enjoy this show.

$218 for two seats in the nosebleed for the d.c. Show..man,never thought id see the day when 100 got u nosebleeds..

They had a code from the local radio so jumped on it and got front row. 288 for 2 tickets. I'm hyped I'm sure jigga gonna shut it doooownnnn!!Hopefully there will NOT be any wack local acts lol

They had a code from the local radio so jumped on it and got front row. 288 for 2 tickets. I'm hyped I'm sure jigga gonna shut it doooownnnn!! Hopefully there will NOT be any wack local acts lol
$288 for front row for two tickets? That's BS, the Hollywood show is running $350 for the front seats and thats not including fees.

This show is overpriced. I know its the GOD MC, but $100 for nosebleeds is too much. But, Im gonna have to ante up just to get in the building.

$288 for front row for two tickets? That's BS, the Hollywood show is running $350 for the front seats and thats not including fees. "

EXACTLY what i was thinking. Front row comes up $384 per ticket

I just copped 1 ticket for the oakland show...sucks going solo, but no one I know has the $$$$$ to drop $170 on a ticket, and I aint sitting in the nosebleedseither.....SEC A, ROW 16....I'm still debating on whether or not to cop a pair of $350 tixs and resell them

I don't know about reselling, the tickets don't seem to be selling that well. Still available on ticketmaster for most.

I caved in and bought tickets for the Oakland show. I requested Real Ni**as, in hope of him brining Too $hort on stage
pimp.gif
. Row 4 is where I'll be. I bought them mainly because its hard to catchJay-Z on tour. There is no need for him to tour, and he knows that. I'm hoping he has a live band for the show. That would make the $758.00 worth it forsure...

already got my tickets for the Gboro, NC. Iam gonna be so twisted in that joint rockin to"cant knock the hustle"
smokin.gif

section 113 Row 9 seats 3 and 4.
pimp.gif

mary for the wife, Jay for me. it all works out
pimp.gif

im calling BS on the front Row. Its $350 easch for the floor tix

Ticket prices are insane...I love Jigga, but I'm not payin $150 to sit in section 200....WOW........thats a ton of cash....I hope i can get the $60 300level seats tomorrow morning....::::sigh:::::...

From what I know about the Oakland show, floor level is sold out. The only way to get front row is either through charity auction, or be connected to someone(because those were presold.) Anyway, I can't wait for the concert.

Back
Top Bottom